Ryzen 7800 X3D and KSP?

I'm planning to upgrade my gaming rig soon - to aforementioned CPU and 64 GB RAM. So the question - is that oversized L3 cache gives any notable buffs to heavily modded KSP? I'm not talking about FPS, but about loading times.

Obviously, KSP isn't the reason for upgrade (except 64 GB RAM, lol) - I'm just wondering.

(For those of you who don't know: AMD X3D CPUs feature oversized L3 memory cache - 96 MB in case of 7800 X3D -  which helps them to achieve high performance in memory-dependent games.)

Edited by biohazard15

The cache will improve overall runtime performance (ie, FPS), but don't expect loading times to be orders of magnitudes faster.
Switching from a 6700K to a 5800X3D gave me triple the FPS, but maybe only 30-50% faster loading times.

Well, in my case, 50% faster loading time means cutting it to about 2.5 minutes versus 5 minutes, which is actually A LOT! The game is currently installed on SATA SSD. I've tried to put it to M.2 PCIe-3 x4 SSD (my system disk), but haven't noticed any difference. My current rig is i7-8086K, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070.

Did you use the same disk in your case?