Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

So i finally landed on Duna, it was amazingly less complicated than i expected, the lower section having way too much parachute power (a H.O.M.E. parachute plus 8 stock radials), barely used the fuel in it.

On the other end, the return stage barely had enough fuel to circularize its orbit on take-off, it's usually made for low-grav planets so i was definetly pushing it.

4m9fPsW.png

Next is a Kethane probe that's still attached to its nuclear engine (final stage is ion-propelled) doing one of the 4 aerobrakings it took to get it within scanning distance of the non-mineable planet. When i launched it a few weeks ago it had a much longer detection distance, many updates later it stilll does the job fine. It has 4 brothers on their way to the moons around Jool, another one in orbit around Vall.

Now i'm seriously considering sending one of those interplanetary launchpads and land it on one of the moons :)

q8fHt5Z.png

(oh look there's even two of the moons on the picture :D )

Edit: please do not remind me i play on low settings, thank you)

Edited by Mokmo

mWNrWtw.png

That's why I really like Minmus. That scenery..

0SHEKNr.png

Such a great alignment. Milly is taking his (her?) time, collecting photos of this beautiful event.

CIMVSb4.png

I could take photos here all day.

Did some tidying up of debris before launch.

DB0Jkju.jpg

Also, I think I forgot how to Kethane.

TlTBPWI.png

Edited by Tw1

@Pachi3080

"can anyone tell my what mod is that one of the transparent external window? Please?"

Its a gem from SFR.

Here is the link:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/24751-0-2x-Version-0-03-sfr-Command-Pod-with-internal-parts-and-crew-visible-new-color

@ DChurchill

"su-7?"

No,its just a workingprooftestplane-7 :D

and some images again:

o5IXR93.jpg

Ke3TTki.jpg

is this base a mod? where can i find it?

the legs, and everything between the upper leg and the ASAS/docking port are from the H.O.M.E. Starter kit (see my image of Duna lander, it uses the same parachute and the other set of landing legs from the set, it's made to land big things, i went overkill with it but this guys used it just right).

Just a couple of shots from my mission to expand Outreach Colony.

ltBoPXYl.png

I decided that the poor sods at Outreach had gone long enough without being able to grow masses of food, so a greenhouse module was sent on its way to Duna.

aFnj00Kl.png

Naturally, Ike got in the way a few times...

u8TwFjMl.jpg

...but after a while, we got a nice new module on the surface. Unfortunately, I can't align it any better for it is out of fuel. Oh well, they have more food now, which leads to more snacks, which is always a plus in Kerbal society (it's illegal to prevent a Kerbal from snacking).

What mod were you using to give the Kerbals greenhouses??