Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I'm sorry, I didn't want that to come off all harsh and mean-spirited, because it really wasn't intended to be. :(

Uh oh! I just made the same mistake, because I'm not actually sad. I'm more saying it in a joking tone. I know real life nebulae and such will always be more disappointing than fantasy ones, because the whole point of fantasy is to be cooler than real life, right?

On a sort-of related note, a new core module of Ascension Station is up, now with Ioncross! My station even shows how much I like rainbows. :D Other sections have red lights.

teTteBa.jpg

Will this be enough for return trip to Duna? Should I add something more? I will also attach small lander later. Poodle is not included to final assembly. Just helping while orbiting kerbin.

3dVNZJl.jpg

I don't think so,add more fuel. And you don't need so much RCS tanks.Could you please tell me your DeltaV?

Uh oh! I just made the same mistake, because I'm not actually sad. I'm more saying it in a joking tone. I know real life nebulae and such will always be more disappointing than fantasy ones, because the whole point of fantasy is to be cooler than real life, right?

On a sort-of related note, a new core module of Ascension Station is up, now with Ioncross! My station even shows how much I like rainbows. :D Other sections have red lights.

*snip awesome photo*

I want that skybox so badly.

Edit: I thought I would contribute a picture of my own while I'm here

CV4SnWV.jpg

My rover Explorer on Duna's south pole. Our cameras are hyper-sensitive to the white contrast of Duna's poles, but it came out clear enough to tell which is which. And now, I think it's safe to say, that your time and money, have been spent.

Edited by Dusty926

I want that skybox so badly.

I might be able to give it to you, just let me ask Rareden. While I did the nebula thing, he made the starfield behind it. In the meantime, if you want the mod that lets you change the skybox in the first place...

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/44135-0-21-x-Universe-Replacer

My screenshot is practically nothing compared to most others in this thread, and what i've done is also insignificant compared to most others in this thread, but its something i'm quite pleased that i managed to do :)

y5eDrw5.jpg

Fully Stock, "Icus Scientific Analasis Lander" sucessfully landed on the Mun. First time without Mechjeb, and First time using a landing system with rockets attached above the lander (skycrane? is that the right thing? or is that more like curiousity with a cable dropping the lander down?), oh and first time using the smaller lander legs, i like to call them the "snaps off easy" legs. The launch vehicle is nothing special, just lots of fuel and rockets!. I'm well pleased with this. I'm going to try and land a rover next time, and i'm going to try a "targetted" landing, close to this lander, but a bit further down the hill where it is a bit flatter.

The ISAL has the 4 scientific tools on board (temp, gravity, etc) and 2 antennia (that i forgot to deploy before the screenshot)

What are you guys talking about, that purple thingie?

Don't get too excited, it was something I put there prior to the expedition with hyperedit. (Actually prior to doing anything in 0.21)

I had tried landing there with this...

pq5.png

But I kinda screwed up (screwed up = run out of electricity) and ended a kilometer and six hundred meters away.

So I picked the ship up with my miner.

79gk.png

And then went back off to my journey of the entire Joolian System.

q5rs.png

Hello

Making AT-ST Walker ( stock parts ), it took me about 3.5h .

What is interesting is standing on its own feet and the center of gravity is there where it should be ;)

-snip-

very impressing indeed!

Now make me an AT-AT!

What is one of your most beautiful/incredible moments in KSP?

Well I have quiet a few but I haven't been able to take any pictures of it... but I have to say they really just make me think how beautiful how space can be. Like a probe on eve or sending a rover probe on lathe. Anyways just share your favorite moment in KSP maybe with some pictures.

I have a bunch-- well, at least I think they're beautiful for myself-- from my grand Jool tour, which I'll shall post soon. 12 Kerbals, one landing on each moon, and home again. Though unfortunately Tylo lost out due to an underestimate of my fuel requirements.