Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

That's what we say we think about as men. but it's close. It's probably more along the lines of:

13163811.jpg

EDIT: wait i just say the canadian flag patch...I didn't not post this with that knowledge.

I'm fine with the Canadian flag patch, even though I'm American (try to guess why for a cookie).

Why would you want to destroy towns in silence when they can hear you, you can make them flee and panic!!

Stealth attacks! The people would just wake up to find everyone else dead!

I like Canada because Chobit and Trekkete live there.

Edit: Also what is your next idea for a pic?

You, I like. Let's keep you around this place. :)

OnTopicEdit - I sohuld stop reading Star Trek fanfic and be working on PfL fic. But I shan't. :D

You, I like. Let's keep you around this place. :)

OnTopicEdit - I sohuld stop reading Star Trek fanfic and be working on PfL fic. But I shan't. :D

No. You will work on Pfl. because Kittensonturntables.gif says so.

cutest-kitten-gifs-dj.gif

Website's been around for a while, but it didn't start to really be used until a few months ago when there was an incident with images being inappropriate for this forum to display.

As for the off-topic posts related to art from someone else, that kind of thing really has no place in this thread. It constitutes off topic if posted here.

How long have you had the website, I don't have internet at my house so I didn't notice until today.

The websites been up for a while. Speaking of which, the mobile site is seriously lacking in updates.

I have removed more off-topic posts. Please do remember that this is not a chat thread and posts not relating to the discussion of OP's Fan Art will be removed without warning.

Further action may be taken in cases where off-topic posts repeatedly occur.