Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Quick, make a friend on Steam and mooch off them so they can buy you a game!

Woah hold on...I'm not paying' for no game

I forgot how to Steam.

Edited by Rage097

Make one!

[insert gif but i don't wanna be banned cuz mods are leik blah]

I don't even^

making a whole account just to do something that was possible on this forum seems wrong to me. I wouldn't even play my games with steam.

making a whole account just to do something that was possible on this forum seems wrong to me. I wouldn't even play my games with steam.

That WAS possible, but no longer possible.

If you want info PM me (don't tell Leon LAWL)

Yeah, and it turns out you need to have bought a game to use the community features... which sucks...

We need to find a way to host an open chatroom where people can make their own channels and etc. Steam works fine but you need to meet dumb requirements...

Yeah, and it turns out you need to have bought a game to use the community features... which sucks...

We need to find a way to host an open chatroom where people can make their own channels and etc. Steam works fine but you need to meet dumb requirements...

...Make a chatroom on an IRC server? You'll need to use a chat client to access it, and someone will probably have to register the channel to make it permanent, but all that's pretty simple.

I think places like Proboards and Invisionfree still allow you to make forums for free using a basic template. At least, they did several years ago back when my best friend and I started up our own madhouse.

could you get one of the free games

Nope, doesn't work. Steam wants you to spend money with them.

So, until further notice, if I'm not on the forums and there's something urgent, either PM me or get Chobit to tell me. Good luck with that second one. :)

*back to the writing desk*

You should be able to. I know that trekkette posted on one of the forums within the group. Unless that was just steam being buggy, you should be able to participate in the group forums, but not group chat.