Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

*looks innocent* I didn't mean it like that! Honest! I'll take it down now okay? And theirs no need to insult other countries ok? Could you list the times the UK ignored the convention out of curiosity?

Edit: There, its removed now. And I'm looking forward to the expansion on the lore section.

I'll probably start with the map next, and fiddle with character portraits while Trekkette writes the profiles and backgrounds.

The vehicles list is going to be a BITCH...

Could you list the times the UK ignored the convention out of curiosity?

1497-1997, half a millennium of British Empire stomping about the planet, at some point you've stepped on toes ;P

It has already been pointed out that that topic is off-topic, please refrain from discussing such politically-charged topics.

I mean, I went to the link from the first page here, but I was wondering if there is stuff in the thread here that didn't get put on the homepage.

You're not really missing anything important by not combing through the entire thread.

HEY! They didn't ignore it, the ultimatum was late! D:< Do NOT condemn their actions due to a technicality. Nor should you let me list all the times the UK ignored the convention too!

PfL is a place for rocketry and sexy green ladies, not discussion about WWII, take that to Off-topic and I'll gladly follow and stuff logic and historical fact down your throat

-SNIPED- should keep my mind to my self so i dont get ban by mods D: