Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Chobit has a tendancy towards unrepentant fact-smacking. Don't take it personal.

OnTopic!

As a result of scrubbing stairsteps, I have a few more ideas for plot points. Gotta run them past Chobit before I can start writing them down, though.

*Also uses Chrome on Windows 7*

Chrome
Well there's your problem!

Hey Chobit, bite me! *also uses Chrome*

I have been having problems with it. I think it's the HTML 5 thing. It was fine before...

Heh, I find it amusing how chobit is one of the few people on the world wide web to hate chrome :P

Also, Trekkette, You'll be bitten anyway.

However, what's this slow loading problem you guys are bothering with?... Must be I don't have run into any problems because I assume you people use WIFI as I use a cable...

In my time... Oh wait, I'm still in my childhood... :P

On topic: Any ideas when we will see more lore?

When the mods stop sending me infractions for every damn thing I do on this forum ^.^

(Seriously, I have nearly twice as many infraction points as I do reputation points. 120 vs 62, counting the hundred from the Weak Week Ban)

When the mods stop sending me infractions for every damn thing I do on this forum ^.^

(Seriously, I have nearly twice as many infraction points as I do reputation points. 120 vs 62, counting the hundred from the Weak Week Ban)

So... never, then? Excuse me, I'm just gonna cower in the fan-rage proof bunker over here...

Related - remember the ideas I mentioned earlier? They're apparently good to go!

So... never, then? Excuse me, I'm just gonna cower in the fan-rage proof bunker over here...

Related - remember the ideas I mentioned earlier? They're apparently good to go!

why? we like you

Perhaps you could stop giving such interesting opinions and art on things?

We're now in the year 244 2E.

What's 2E and What's 244 based on?

One thing for Sure, 2E doesn't mean millenium 2 and 0 is not christ.

IF 0 would be christ, 1-1-2013 (1-January-2013) would be in the year 5032, on the 4th day of the 36th mün (4-36-5032).

Assuming the duration of 1 mün would be just as accurate as the duration of a month (6 days).

Edited by MmPMSFmM

We're now in the year 244 2E.

What's 2E and What's 244 based on?

One thing for Sure, 2E doesn't mean millenium 2 and 0 is not christ.

IF 0 would be christ, 1-1-2013 (1-January-2013) would be in the year 5032, on the 4th day of the 36th mün (4-36-5032).

Assuming the duration of 1 mün would be just as accurate as the duration of a month (6 days).

E is usually used in fantasy settings, it stands for Era. So basicly 224 2E stands for the 224th year of the second era.

Cameo:

A single very brief appearance by a prominent celebrity in a movie or song.

____Famous comic book writer Stan Lee had a cameo in the Spider-Man movie. He was on screen for perhaps ten seconds, but aficionados distinctly remember him.

Edit: You did this on purpose, didn't you?

244-174=70

2013-70=1943 Part of World War II

Edited by MmPMSFmM

Well I did try to beat an entire ground crew to death once with an elevator (flight control surface, not a lift) after it fell off my glider during take off, but that's another tale for another time.

Well I did try to beat an entire ground crew to death once with an elevator (flight control surface, not a lift) after it fell off my glider during take off, but that's another tale for another time.

you do gliding?