Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Kloudmutt huh? That should be interesting.

If you don't mind all the NSFW stuff, he is quite a good artist. Good use of colours and good anatomy (non-sexually).

I would be interested to see the result.

Hah, I can suspect all his rockets would become giant fluffy bunnies :P

Edit: Excuse my rather immature joke, migraine medication sort of makes me drunk for a few minutes after taking them, again excuse me.

Edit2: In case you are wondering, Sumatriptan Aurobindo 50 mg tablets, side effects include mood swings and stuff like that. I hope that the fact that I didn't delete the immature joke altogether is enough proof that I'm not trying to cover my tracks here or anything.

Edited by Rich
described in post

The spacesuits he paints are more like bathing suits, and the only one I really approve of is this one. He's a great artist, it's just that not everyone might agree with his subject matter xD With who I've hung out with these past two years, I've become VERY desensitized to "those" sorts of images, but it does have a bit of advantage. I've learned a lot from examining the way Kloudmutt shades and highlights his images, and despite them being solid colours for the most part they still feel like they have texture

kerbalette_by_kloudmutt-d622uqb.jpg

ah yes bare skin against the cold temperatures of space how logical ,but i doubt every male (who is not asexual/homosexual) here is not really looking at a that (admit i know you aren't)

Edited by redwolfy

Space is cold, yes, but you won't freeze to death very quickly, since there is almost nothing for you to lose heat to, and humans radiate heat rather poorly. All that exposed skin, though. <.<

Suppose the entire things aren't all that bad. There were moderately successful experiments with spacesuits that exerted pressure on the body by being skin-tight rather than through an internal atmosphere, but you'd still want trousers and sleeves. <.<

Space is cold, yes, but you won't freeze to death very quickly, since there is almost nothing for you to lose heat to, and humans radiate heat rather poorly. All that exposed skin, though. <.<

Suppose the entire things aren't all that bad. There were moderately successful experiments with spacesuits that exerted pressure on the body by being skin-tight rather than through an internal atmosphere, but you'd still want trousers and sleeves. <.<

consult http://www.damninteresting.com/outer-space-exposure/ for all The things that would happen to you in space

This is what we think about as men:

154755_v1.jpg

That massive artillery muffler could take out a army in silence.

That's what we say we think about as men. but it's close. It's probably more along the lines of:

13163811.jpg

EDIT: wait i just say the canadian flag patch...I didn't not post this with that knowledge.

This is what we think about as men:

154755_v1.jpg

That massive artillery muffler could take out a army in silence.

What the crap is the point of that? you can't bring it with you! A tank is a mobile weapon, that's a giant stationary penis.

True, which is why I chose a more realistic physiology! :D

But how can you not think the one with glasses is not cute!!!~<3 >w<

What the crap is the point of that? you can't bring it with you! A tank is a mobile weapon, that's a giant stationary penis.

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! XD Crazy Germans..... oh wait......

1. I don't think that's a tank.

2. I'm happy I wasn't the only one who saw that.