Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Chobit, just wondering, when and how did you get the idea for PfL?

It kinda just was thrown together from bits and pieces of nothingness. Originally I was only going to do one image, then Skunky gave it a shoutout on one of his streams. Then I made a few more, then a few mores, then I thought maybe some story to it wouldn't hurt, then my brain, known for it's extravagant universe building, just sort of pieces together random thoughts and ideas until BAM! PfL!!!

It kinda just was thrown together from bits and pieces of nothingness. Originally I was only going to do one image, then Skunky gave it a shoutout on one of his streams. Then I made a few more, then a few mores, then I thought maybe some story to it wouldn't hurt, then my brain, known for it's extravagant universe building, just sort of pieces together random thoughts and ideas until BAM! PfL!!!

Add an April fool's joke (the visual novel, if anyone remembers), then subtract it again. Except the idea formed in my head and I pestered Chobit until I got volunteered. :)

Has the recent spectacle affected the release schedule in any way? :P Still looking forward to more art once you finish your, ah, "commission".

Chobit's coming over to my place this afternoon. Progress not guaranteed, but likely.

Since my most resent post was deleted (again), I suppose I'll start using carrier pigeons to tell everyone what happened.

I'll be at Trekkette's today from this point on. Guys, please avoid getting my thread locked AGAIN while I'm out...

Since my most resent post was deleted (again), I suppose I'll start using carrier pigeons to tell everyone what happened.

I'll be at Trekkette's today from this point on. Guys, please avoid getting my thread locked AGAIN while I'm out...

I thought carrier pigeons went extinct about a decade or two ago?

No those were Passenger Pigeons, Carrier Pigeons are trained Pigeons that deliver messages.

Oooooo, maybe I should have Trekkette write a carrier pigeon scene into the fic!

Oh, Yeah. Derp. I think They were the same thing in my head because passenger pigeons were used as carrier pigeons.

I'm not sure how that would work. Partly because I doubt pigeons are native to Laythe, or Kerbin for that matter.

No those were Passenger Pigeons, Carrier Pigeons are trained Pigeons that deliver messages.

Oooooo, maybe I should have Trekkette write a carrier pigeon scene into the fic!

You're already getting an armadillo facsimile, don't push it... :)