[1.12.5] Kerbalism Modular Science 0.6 (Science Only Config) Initial Release

3 hours ago, Streetwind said:

I didn't even know there is supposed to be a geiger counter science part! :D I've just been using the one built into the probe cores.

I would instinctively assume they disappeared when you turned off the radiation feature... though then again, I don't know how the internals of Kerbalism work, perhaps they could be separated.

I found the config file you mentioned, thanks! Now I can ponder whether I want to turn it off for myself. It will depend on how annoyed I get with it.

I was hoping I could adjust the frequency or length of the events somewhat - I get a storm roughly every 30-40 hours, it feels like, and that feels a bit silly. Unfortunately there's only a binary on/off setting. =/

I was so surprised.  The new Geiger Counter looks better.

The frequency can be adjusted in the settings for each save.  I would love to adjust that as standard, but at least it can be adjusted in game, and even part way though a save.  In the advanced settings for a save Kerbalism has two tabs, i believe it is kerbalism (2)