[1.12.x] Resolution Keeper

Bion

yJsnFtUl.png

About
If you are running KSP in a resolution different from your desktop resolution, you may have experienced that the game will occasionally reset to the desktop resolution, completely ignoring your in-game settings.
This happens when the game is loading or switching between scenes. Especially if you are Alt-Tabbing or just accidentally pressing a key, clicking the mouse, etc., basically anything that can cause the game to lose focus or freeze for a while.

I couldn't find a working solution anywhere, but I found that many people have had similar issues for ages, so I want to share this mod.

What it does
Basically, this mod checks if the current game screen resolution doesn't match the in-game video settings and instantly sets it back.

Download

https://spacedock.info/mod/3697/Resolution%20Keeper   (source included)

Installation
Copy the ResolutionKeeper folder into GameData.

Compatibility
Compatible with AnyRes. I don't know if there are any other mods that could possibly interfere.

License
MIT

Edited by Bion

Would be nice if you could set the resolution for various screens (maybe this should be an anyres thing?)
Playing in 4K is nice, except when in the VAB I'd like 1080 as there are less "issues"