Firespitter propeller plane and helicopter parts v7.1 (May 5th) for KSP 1.0

Snjo

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but since im working with the Firespitter plugin ill do it anyway:

I'm trying to modify an engine using Firespitter, i've done about 95% of what i want to do, but i've run into a problem, i'm trying to make a reverse thrust option using FSswitchEngineThrustTransform, but i want the reverse thrust to produce ~1/5 of the normal because having full reverse thrust on the engine i'm using makes no sense. It seems that the module does not allow you to limit thrust, nor can i figure out how to use MultiModeEngines to reverse thrust. Any suggestions?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE do some investigation before posting like this. While the main download is not the plugin itself has been and is available HERE.
Please update to 0.90 PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;.;

You do realize how close to release 1.0 is? right? It'll be released in maybe two weeks, so might as well wait for that and update for 1.0.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.