So close.....

TheZofDeath

Having a look at the dates and what versions were out, I think I made my original account a week or two after the most recent forum backup XD

You're gonna have to do better than that if you wanted to get rid of me :P

Anyway, just for anyone who's interested, I'm back now! I'm using the same name (sans underscores I think, can't remember now XD) as I was before, so maybe someone will remember me... or not, whichevers good.

Also, I noticed that the spacecraft exchange is a bit empty of .19 crafts, so I'm going to upload an old one of mine, the Z-10 Falcon ODI (once I've reworked it), and a new one that I've been working on the last couple of days, codenamed Project Zeus.

Sal, I know you usually read these so I'm just going to ask you here (and you're kinda the only mod who's name I can remember XD), but is there any need of a big compilation thread of ideas from before the forum issues, just so that we don't have to start that one all over again. If so, let me know, I'd be happy to help out in some way :)

Thanks guys

TheZofDeath

Yeah, a megathread would be really helpful, it *should* take away some of the hassle of people who either don't use the search function or when it can't find what you need.

I might make a start on it later today, I've got some homework to do now :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.