(0.23) Wayland Corp. Development and released download Thread (new parts)

Devo

What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...

• Biodomes from "Silent Running" w/animated doors and delivery system
    • ALIENS Marine Dropship (fully animated]
    • ALIENS APC Transport
    • ALIENS: The Sulaco
    • Star Wars - YT-1300 Milennium Falcon, Low poly, fully animated (landing ramp, cargo bay etc)
    • Star Wars - Boba Fett SLAVE1 (fully animated)
    • Star Wars - Rebel B-Wing fighter.
    • Star Wars - Original X-Wing.

Either a mod is required to see the kerbals through the glass OR place a command seat in one of the three chairs you see inside. I think the reason the glass is opened is so you can load your kerbals and place the command seats.

The IVA is currently being worked on but there's no time table when that will be finished.

yeah in iva u cant see out yet. but for me there no kerbals inside like in the vid thats what i was wondering about.

what i mean is fron the outside looking in not when u in iva

another thing the wt-51 dont use the new sas. i mounted one and it cut the mono use on it down by half. so might want to throw that into its cfg

Edited by sidfu

Either a mod is required to see the kerbals through the glass OR place a command seat in one of the three chairs you see inside. I think the reason the glass is opened is so you can load your kerbals and place the command seats.

The IVA is currently being worked on but there's no time table when that will be finished.

Ahhh i see hmm, do you happen to know which mod to see the kerbs?

I think he has added seats inside the pod for the kerbals.

BTW any chance we can get an update for all the awesome rovers, I loved them pre-.20, cant get them to work correctly lately. I have read about changings cfg files but I don't understand that stuff.

Just wondering, Awesome work. Thank you for your mods.

:)

I think he has added seats inside the pod for the kerbals.

BTW any chance we can get an update for all the awesome rovers, I loved them pre-.20, cant get them to work correctly lately. I have read about changings cfg files but I don't understand that stuff.

Just wondering, Awesome work. Thank you for your mods.

:)

Devo is working on all of his mods this weekend I believe.

Devo is working on all of his mods this weekend I believe.

literally! lol.. its been a very long weekend..

Thought I might add the ION engines to the new Space Eagle Pack. Yes, I know ION engines are not authentic to the TV show, but our general question we ask is not why, but why not!

image.php?id=4294_5155BD6A&jpg

literally! lol.. its been a very long weekend..

Thought I might add the ION engines to the new Space Eagle Pack. Yes, I know ION engines are not authentic to the TV show, but our general question we ask is not why, but why not!

image.php?id=4294_5155BD6A&jpg

I am really looking forward to this! They look amazing!

Awesome stuff man!

Been using the Space 1999 stuff lately, love it!

Thanks! but I think you have more talent in your little finger than I have in my entire body lol.. your mini shuttle is going to be the talk of the town soon, it's rare we get such a quality addon from a human being. B9's aerospace pack is awesome but a little sterile for me, yours suits this game more than the actual models they created for it. You seem to actually be listening to people and discussing things which is really good to see.

Edited by Devo

your mini shuttle is going to be the talk of the town soon, it's rare we get such a quality addon from a human being. B9's aerospace pack is awesome but a little sterile for me, yours suits this game more than the actual models they created for it. You seem to actually be listening to people and discussing things which is really good to see.

Yeah what he said ^

WT 51 <3 Thanks for releasing this...just one question: is there a possibility to strengthen the part Connections with each other? Even with extreme slow descend i regularly rip of my fat ass of that Transport -.-^^ i strutted everything, but that doesnt seem to work due to the mass Center of the rear part :o

i got the.dll they say was needed to see kerbals from outside the new pod thru the glass but where do i put it? tried in game data where it should go but still not see the kerbins thru the glass

i got the.dll they say was needed to see kerbals from outside the new pod thru the glass but where do i put it? tried in game data where it should go but still not see the kerbins thru the glass

I did not make that mod, I think it was snjo from memory, you would need to ask him sorry. I never myself saw the point of it as when I make most of my cockpits I do the whole thing so when it does come time to make an IVA, the model is already there.

@ Tyren

The WT-51 used to be strong as but somewhere along 0.20 and 0.21.1 they changed something with the physics which caused many or all of my ships that were more sci-fi based to basically rip apart. I did fix the WT-51 so i'm not sure if you are referring to the latest version, I did update it only a day or two ago - seems to be working ok for me in 0.21.1 let me know if otherwise.

Well, I have a tonne of mods to make tonight so I better not hang around chin wagging :confused:

I did not make that mod, I think it was snjo from memory, you would need to ask him sorry. I never myself saw the point of it as when I make most of my cockpits I do the whole thing so when it does come time to make an IVA, the model is already there.

@ Tyren

The WT-51 used to be strong as but somewhere along 0.20 and 0.21.1 they changed something with the physics which caused many or all of my ships that were more sci-fi based to basically rip apart. I did fix the WT-51 so i'm not sure if you are referring to the latest version, I did update it only a day or two ago - seems to be working ok for me in 0.21.1 let me know if otherwise.

Well, I have a tonne of mods to make tonight so I better not hang around chin wagging :confused:

what i mean is the new command pod that u made from the outside i cant see the kerbals sitting in the seats like in the vid. someone said there was a .dll from another mod needed but i guess thatss wrong then

@Devo: i downloaded it yesterday, but still it has to bee strutted, else...Jebstyle at spawndrop. :D

Is the R2 D-Jeb working with 21.1? Together with your Hyperring id like to create a Jedi Star Fighter Attempt...:D

@Devo: i downloaded it yesterday, but still it has to bee strutted, else...Jebstyle at spawndrop. :D

Is the R2 D-Jeb working with 21.1? Together with your Hyperring id like to create a Jedi Star Fighter Attempt...:D

ergh that old thing? :) it was a rush job, but yeah it could be worked.. it was for an older mechjeb but it should still work, probably will need the PART {} wrapper for the part.cfg but other than that. As for the WT, I really don't know.. the rear does require a couple of struts but thats about it, nothing else seems to fall off for me. I think the problem is its too fuel efficient so when people land they generally have heaps of fuel left, but in reality this thing was meant for a 2 way trip to Eve with fuel to spare for corrections.

I still want to improve the wt-51, for something I made in a weekend half drunk I had no idea over 20,000 people would find it fun to use also lol. The WT-52 could be a possibility but it's in very early stages yet. Thing pegasus+wt-51 and you get the wt-52

And old R2Djeb.. I always planned on finishing that little guy, so far my attempts to undock the full version and place him on the surface have not worked well, so it seems to deploy old good R2 it's going to be the drop method :)

Edited by Devo

First of all it could just be a Skin for the mechjeb module(?). I just like the design, although i am pretty full of ideas, but theres no Talent in coding/modelling. Id appreciate a actualized Version of it (id less like to ninjaedit my .cfg files :o)

Ninjaedit: a fully animated and working Artoo DeeJeb would be awesome of course...^^

First of all it could just be a Skin for the mechjeb module(?). I just like the design, although i am pretty full of ideas, but theres no Talent in coding/modelling. Id appreciate a actualized Version of it (id less like to ninjaedit my .cfg files :o)

Ninjaedit: a fully animated and working Artoo DeeJeb would be awesome of course...^^

It is just a replacement for the mechjeb module, it is nothing more than a model with some flashy animations - mechjeb is still mechjeb so really it should work. The full version of R2 however is a different story, I have not released images yet, it will be a popular mod I think, so I'm taking my time on it, let's just say it will be very 'functional' :)

*and the Stadium does the La-ola wave to devo*

Sorry, i am an old star wars nerd, have to contribute that. This evening my Jedi star Fighter will be shot into atmosphere (although i am not satisfied with the design yet, bad atmosphere behaviour).

Take your time and thanks for the already given packs (the Pod is also epic :D)

Ninjaedit: Id appreciate a rescaling of the WT 51, to match other parts (3,75, 5m?)...It is a very versatile build, but not very adaptable to the other ships due to the unique design.

Edited by Tyren

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.