[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Oh yeah? Can your orbital module fly itself? Can it? Huh? :)

Not integrated, but it can be done. Just strap a few bears onto it, fill them up with salmon, and you're good to go.

I think it would be pretty sweet to see an Apollo CM and LM with similar detail level to the Soyuz.

Bobcat's response:

Yogui already make Apollo CSM/LM ))

I'd prefer a 7K-LOK, to go with the LK.

*Head explodes*

If you are creating the Orion, I'm going to be so happy! I've waited for a good Orion MPCV for a long time!

Edited by Hocki

BobCat,

Are you serious?!! This isn't some twisted tease meaning you are giving up making spacecraft and are going into the business of making mission patches, is it? I mean you really are going to give us Project Constellation?!! ::cinches flight harness tighter::

Darn,its American...>not in my game, but yes,thats awesome,keep it up

EDIT:omfg just realised youre doing the Ares aswell,which means...NK-33!I beg you,I beg you, please,pretty please, if youre gonna do one,PLEASE dont combine it with a fuel tank,please dont ruin my chance of using a NK-33 with some modularity,please,I will pay you,I will give you a bear (but you pay the shipping)

Edited by dimovski

EDIT:omfg just realised youre doing the Ares aswell,which means...NK-33!I beg you,I beg you, please,pretty please, if youre gonna do one,PLEASE dont combine it with a fuel tank,please dont ruin my chance of using a NK-33 with some modularity,please,I will pay you,I will give you a bear (but you pay the shipping)

No any chance