[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

I watched the video of the LER/cargo lander and was having trouble not just letting my mouth hang wide open LOL. It's so incredible.

1 suggestion:

- Can you put little corner pieces on the unloading ramp on the cargo lander to fill the gap that the wheels drop into when they drop off the main deck?

3 questions about the LER:

- Does it have a docking port on both sides or only 1 side?

- What other docking ports is it compatible with?

- Is there any change of being able to make a docking tunnel part that we can attach to a habitat lander?

I watched the video of the LER/cargo lander and was having trouble not just letting my mouth hang wide open LOL. It's so incredible.

1 suggestion:

- Can you put little corner pieces on the unloading ramp on the cargo lander to fill the gap that the wheels drop into when they drop off the main deck?

3 questions about the LER:

- Is there any change of being able to make a docking tunnel part that we can attach to a habitat lander?

The docking port is the tunnel to the habitat.

Bobcat, did Squad ever offer you a job and you passed it up? or are they just fools for not hiring you lol?

Squad smart guys. Im make models for me. Im like make models

1 suggestion:

a05e0f72e87b4b20f64165acb9649b42.png

17a1ab05060e98834f8ecff6dc1479a2.png

What?

No any chance. LER dockport only to LER dockport , like IRL.

in this update only one dockport. In next you have other habbitats for Mun and Duna.

Squad smart guys. Im make models for me. Im like make models

What?

No any chance. LER dockport only to LER dockport , like IRL.

in this update only one dockport. In next you have other habbitats for Mun and Duna.

how did you manage to dock with mun base in post 934 picture? is the LER docking port a separate part?

...*snip*... In next you have other habbitats for Mun and Duna.

I can't wait to see those habitats. And Bobcat, with all respect I have to correct you. You make models that we all like. Thank you.

Does the logo on the Soyuz ST fairings need to be 260x260 or could it be bigger ? I would like to put the Roskosmos logo, but it's not a square and I'm not sure how resize it or even if I need to.

Bravo, sir, perfect. :)

What?

Well the LER has a tunnel right across the cabin with a door either side, are they both docking ports with tunnels that can be unfolded out to another LER port? So, say, we could string 4 LERs in a row?

As long as I can fit a dock port to another part and use that as a habitat (most likely one of Fusty's Karmony modules) then that's just fine :)

We have only 1 serios bug... After separation main stage have random rotation if ASAS turn on.

Im search way how fix that... but i dont know why this happened...((

Another thing, sorry I'm being whiney,

Bobcat, have you considered doing a Zenit rocket? It be fairly easy,as the main stage was based off the side boosters for the energia which you have.the second stage looks like the protons second stage and the third is a Blok D

We have only 1 serios bug... After separation main stage have random rotation if ASAS turn on.

Im search way how fix that... but i dont know why this happened...((

If that's with Ares V I have this bug with ares I also. It might be lack of ASAS, maybe make a fuel tank with an asas module inside of it, try that?

If that's with Ares V I have this bug with ares I also. It might be lack of ASAS, maybe make a fuel tank with an asas module inside of it, try that?

Nope, that's on Ares I. In nominal flight, if you engage ASAS anywhere after 1st stage separation, the 2nd stage starts to spin. It flies fine without any ASAS at all.

Got a tour of one of the buildings at JSC today. The Deep Space Habitat used by Desert RATS that was being developed for the Constellation Program. The LER was to dock at port #2 in the image.

943604_4332707295040_874645918_n.jpg

Edited by Anthony Frushour