[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Hey there :)

Have a question: I think I will manage to bring the buran with the ISS-Zarya module into a 100km orbit (my last curve was not really good, so i made a 17km periapsis);

But as the ISS does orbit the earth in about 400km, I also wanted to do the same in ksp.

How can I change the fuel/weight ratio of the Buran rocket to be able to make a 400km orbit, without adding rockets or other stuff? :)

Of course, the only stuff is my cargo, the Zarya, or other modules.

thanks very much!

EDIT: got a proton-k with zarya into a 400km orbit... I changed the CFGs from the first two stages of the proton rocket, to get a delta-v from about 6500m/s. I also was able to bring all the debris back to kerbin :)

Edited by AndySanba

I have a bug which the Soviet Pack or anything else could be, I'm not sure. Sometimes the spacecraft starts to spin randomly for no reason what makes docking impossible. Does anyone know anything about it? Has this occured for anybody else?

Edited by Reddragon

The problem occours with or without SAS but not always. If I turn SAS on it keeps it straight but when I make a turn (with SAS on) for docking alignment as soon as I press WASD it starts to spin for a direction which makes docking out of question. I have a bunch of helpful mods installed like RCS build (first i thought it caused the bug but not), crew manifest and docking alignment. Maybe one of these other mods was the saboteur. I'll try it without any other mods installed.