[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Found a problem I cant attach a mechjeb case to ares or lok descent modules one explodes the other just falls off

You could add the mechjjeb directly to the cfg of the the LOK.

That's what I do for TMA descent module, progress and MIR probe.

Add this after the lift support module on the cgf file

//mechjeb

MODULE

{

name = MechJebCore

MechJebLocalSettings {

MechJebModuleCustomWindowEditor { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleSmartASS { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleManeuverPlanner { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleNodeEditor { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleTranslatron { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleWarpHelper { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleAttitudeAdjustment { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleThrustWindow { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleRCSBalancerWindow { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleRoverWindow { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleAscentGuidance { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleLandingGuidance { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleSpaceplaneGuidance { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleDockingGuidance { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleRendezvousAutopilotWindow { unlockTechs = start }

MechJebModuleRendezvousGuidance { unlockTechs = start }

}

}

EDIT:

Missing TechRequired attributes (not showing up on carreer mode):

- Soyuz TMA Descent Module

- Soyuz TMA Orbital Module

- Soyuz TMA Service Module

- SoyuzST Fregat

- SoyuzST Shroud

- SoyuzST decoupler

Missing Parts

- MIR Probe

Also, TMA doesn't have crew report nor experiment storage.

Missing this part:

MODULE

{

name = ModuleScienceExperiment

experimentID = crewReport

experimentActionName = Crew Report

resetActionName = Discard Crew Report

reviewActionName = Review Report

useStaging = False

useActionGroups = True

hideUIwhenUnavailable = True

rerunnable = True

xmitDataScalar = 2.0

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleScienceContainer

reviewActionName = Review Stored Data

storeActionName = Store Experiments

evaOnlyStorage = True

storageRange = 3.0

}

I fixed them quickly on the cgf files :D

Quick Question: Is it possible trhough cgf editing to add the deploy antenna to action groups? It doesn't show up in the action group options, only right clicking. Right now I press 5 and the panels get deployed, but it'd be great if it'd also deploy the antennas.

Awesome mod though! This adds a whole new level to immersion! :D

Edited by AlbertoKermov

I got the Buran chutes to stay attached when the Buran touches the ground using the RealChute Parachute Mod and editing the .cfg file. If anyone wants the .cfg file, let me know...

1. Install the RealChute Parachute Mod Mod.

2. Replace part.cfg below with GameData\BobCatind\SovietPack\Parts\Buran\Buran_parachute\part.cfg

http://www./download/h685h5nxos56131/part.cfg

Edited by jrolson

I'm currently making a module manager file that adds ECLSS to the stock capsules, it is fairly straightforward so far, but I'm wondering about the "TankPriorityModule". It seems to be set at either 30 (For service modules) or 10 (For capsules). Is this just something to tell the system what tank to drain first? Or does it do something more profound?

I'm currently making a module manager file that adds ECLSS to the stock capsules, it is fairly straightforward so far, but I'm wondering about the "TankPriorityModule". It seems to be set at either 30 (For service modules) or 10 (For capsules). Is this just something to tell the system what tank to drain first? Or does it do something more profound?

THANK YOU SIR!!!

Love MM..but can never seem to make working files for it.....probably because I am horrible at typing, and code requires no typos =/

Noticed some of the orbital modules have O2candles X/X showing in the VAB, but no mention of them in flight. What do these do and how do they work..sorry for silly question but I cant read code =)

This is a backup O2 generation system that would keep your crew alive for a little while after all the rest of oxygen is gone. It's purposefully not included in any times calculations since you're not supposed to rely on it for your mission. Besides it's just silly because those candles weigh 300 times the weight of oxygen they produce. It can be used manually (via "Consume Reserve" button in ECLSS window), although I'd highly advise against it since they would be used automatically once oxygen is depleted without any user intervention. Each candle generates enough oxygen for a single kerbal to survive for 6 hours.

Edited by asmi

Very interesting. Honestly I thought that spacecraft and stations would use super compressed tanks with slow release valves, probably a little more weight, but safe compared to chemical reactions and heat n such... but now I know =)

im use old PC 4gb RAM and use Soviet Pack and American pack + experemetal stuff and 10 small pack like Khetane and KAS. For other im have other game version. And im no have any RAM problem.

Im relaunch game, sometime 50-80 per day. Its normal for create , testing and balancing my packs.