[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

To everybody who has some problems:

Since my very own remote mind reader is on vacation, I can't know what's going on on your computers unless you provide me a log file!

For some reason the hotfix completely killed my FPS.

Need I say more?

Happy to supply a log file if you tell me which one you would like as i have found a few in the KSP directory

it's output_log.txt in KSP_Data folder. But before you do that, please take the update from my stand-alone release of mod and see if that resolved your issue.

See here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/58127-asmi-s-ECLSS-Mod-(current-version-1-0-2)

Just curious, but if a Kerbal runs out of life support while on EVA, does the Kerbal just turn into a white puff of smoke or go limp?

Initially I was going to leave empty suit floating around, but then opted to destroy it along with kerbal as empty suits floating around sounded too gross :)

After a clean install everything is working, now to add in the rest of the mods, spoke to soon ECLSS hangs the game on trying to recover the ship and trying to enter the game after a forced shutdown I am using the latest version, the log is to big for pastebin and the forums

Edited by Virtualgenius

After a clean install everything is working, now to add in the rest of the mods, spoke to soon ECLSS hangs the game on trying to recover the ship and trying to enter the game after a forced shutdown I am using the latest version, the log is to big for pastebin and the forums

Zip it up and put it to some sharing sites (Dropbox, mediafire, etc.). Thanks!

Installed the most recent version, 2.06, MY LAPTOP CANT HANDLE IT. Time went twice as slower. Uplayable.

I deleted the LifeSupport folder with this oxygen/co2 plugin, and things went smoothly again. Remove it from the pack, please! Not everyone has a huge box to play games.

Installed the most recent version, 2.06, MY LAPTOP CANT HANDLE IT. Time went twice as slower. Uplayable.

I deleted the LifeSupport folder with this oxygen/co2 plugin, and things went smoothly again. Remove it from the pack, please! Not everyone has a huge box to play games.

Or people can do what you did and just delete the lifesupport folder. :)

You should probably go over to the LifeSupport thread and update THAT to the most recent version (as there have been a couple updates since Bobcats release). Try reading the last few pages of a thread before you post, as it was stated by asmi that newer version was available.

Im running Soviet pack and life support (along with many other mods) on an crappy i5 dual core HP laptop, and works just fine.

Wow, those engines are really cool, and they even fit the stock sizes! Really cool!

EDIT: Oh, and I just noticed that the spaceport DL link says "Buy now!". Go home, spaceport, you're drunk.

Edited by wasmic