[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Hey BobCat one thing, are you going to make just the constellation program or are you going to make an American Pack. Just to know.

To answer your question:

Orion and Ares I its first step in American pack

Btw BobCat, any point if we post pictures here?Are they helping you at all?Or links to some data?

PS:Id give you an Alienware 21 for splitted engines from fuel tanks...oh well...

Sure... a lot reference material if you have some special...

What do you need ? I'm pretty sure all of us space nerds are going to offer you all the informations you need plus a lot more in less time you need to say it ^^

BobCat --

I've got a copy of this book, which is basically aimed at modelmakers doing scale replicas of launchers. It's INCREDIBLY thorough and detailed. If you don't already have it, I think you'd find it really useful for scaling and detailing purposes. You can get it for US$30 plus shipping from the National Association of Rocketry's website. Or, if you're only looking for info on a couple of things... I'd happily scan some pages for you and post them somewhere.

Im need more information about NASA colonization Mars programm.

Current im finished Orion and Ares I .... so now need make Ares V

312c3270fc47dec6fcfd6782d84babbe.png

daver4470

This book have any information about Constellation programm?

Edited by BobCat

Here's the most recent Design Reference Mission (version 5.0) for the Mars exploration. It's the one that contemplates using Constellation assets (Ares V and Orion) for assembly of the Mars craft. It has a good deal of schematics and artist's conceptions, so it might be useful.

daver4470

This book have any information about Constellation programm?

Unfortunately, no -- he only does existing launchers. But if you ever wind up making any historical US stuff, it's fantastic. Also has full Soviet stuff as well -- Tsyklon, FOBS, all sorts of neat things.

I found this video, could give you an idea on the type of vehicles they planned on using.