[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Hows the progress on the Blok D? you said you were going to rework it...also just realized, its got like 3 times the thrust of the real Blok D...and realized aswell that the Fregat is only about 1 ton lighter then the real one,even tho its 64% scale...and that the Proton 1st stage has too high dry mass...wow

Ah, now there's the picture I've been waiting for from you, BobCat! Lovely!

And wonderful news on the coming update. I've grown quite dependent on the Soyuz and Proton boosters. :)

The launch stabilizers didn't explode anymore and tended to rematerialize in orbit or high atmosphere and crashed into your craft sometimes.

EDIT:

They still don't explode anymore.

Also experiencing another issue with the debug console menu, which becomes "invisible" sometimes. Might be an Mechjeb problem, don't know which mod causes this problem.

Edited by Uli_Stoiber

other file structure.

Uli_Stoiber

Need wait 0.20 Lazor plugin

Rescale factor have bugs, and need developers fix. Just wait this.

Edited by BobCat

BobCat -- Is there a quick and dirty way to adjust the .cfg of the Fregat to make it a probe core? (The real Fregat can operate independently, and it would be nice to have the Fregat be able to deorbit itself after payload separation...) Simpler to just stick one of those Mir computer rings on it?

BobCat -- Is there a quick and dirty way to adjust the .cfg of the Fregat to make it a probe core? (The real Fregat can operate independently, and it would be nice to have the Fregat be able to deorbit itself after payload separation...) Simpler to just stick one of those Mir computer rings on it?

I think if you add

MODULE

{

name = ModuleRemoteController

}

it should work

Just a little note to anyone getting the updated Soviet and ISS packs, The included Craft Files have to be moved into the SHIPS directory for the game to see them.

Also @Bobcat the Rafello module in the ISS pack is having some graphical glitches in the area where the decal is located it's flashing like something is clipping through.

Edited by HGGundamReviews

im post only one picture

Image-9AFB0D70DDF311DC.jpg

Well, since you want to do Constellation program this question has to be asked: what about Mars Design Reference Architecture 5.0?

It is a latest proposal of a manned mission to Mars, grandson of the Zubrin's team idea and currently the most probable (?) way it will be done (ceteris paribus). So one can say this is a vision of a second Apollo program, this time with a Red Planet as its target. Lander ain't that important I guess but the Crew Transfer Vehicle in KSP with Habitat, double or triple nuclear engine, fuel tank and Orion of course will be just awesome and it will perfectly complement Orion MPCV.

Doing Constellation only is a lot of work and I will be surprised if you are going to do this as well now but hey, I just had to ask :)

Edited by czokletmuss

A MMTM pack Would be cool, i totaly agree, but i think its better to get the current areas covered befor heading off to mars :)

Ow and yes.. that Vid did make me leave a wet spot :P (Gotta love the BSG style :P )

Edited by Frandsen

I'm having issues with loading some parts in .20, namely all the soyuz orbital modules and the Kliper RCS nose. All parts are in the right place, and will show up in the debug menu but not in game.

Add scale = 1 to Kliper's nose and command pod (and all other parts affected by the rescale bug). As for invisible parts, install Toggleable ASAS plugin. That should make them appear.