[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

No it's there because it's actually the TKS_FGB, but it's named ISS_TKS_FGB. And it's interior is in the pack also, that's why it's there.

You know I have been wondering for a while now, With Both you and bobcat doing these really interesting mods. Could you make the service flights in game useful. Say be able to load a service module or cargo pod with, fuel, monoprop or whatever have it launch to one of the stations either Iss, Mir, or even ksp stock built stations fitted with a "Birthing" Module and see a animated unloading of "Cargo Packs" containing whatever the player put in them and have that material added to the resource list of the station. ... Just a thought .. Maybe even find a way of incorporating like Kethane or something like that into it.

Lets keep it on topic of bobcats thread here, PM me with what you want.

Well I was kinda hoping for like a Joint Mod between Lionhead and Bobcat. Something that would be compatible both parts wise as well as aesthetically between bobcat's Mir/Iss and the stuff you're doing and that would also work on Stock built stations.

I'm no modder, can't make as much as a square in 3d modeling so perhaps I'm thinking larger than can be done for KSP. I'm sure something like what I was talking about would require plugins and other things.

just a thought though.

Cool. I love that LER vehicle :D I never figured how they planned to get it to the moon though? Anyone seen how they were going to do that?

Does that mod use the TT wheel plugins?

Also, does it have a node on the back or surface attach to carry cargo?

Edited by MDBenson

Nice one Bobcat. Just a modders question: is this rover single part ?

Hidden question: is it possible to make a multi-wheel part? Because I didn't find how to do it.

Nice one Bobcat. Just a modders question: is this rover single part ?

No.

Hidden question: is it possible to make a multi-wheel part? Because I didn't find how to do it.

Mmm...i think possible. DEMV Mark3 have 2 wheels in 1 part. But... for multy wheel rovers best use cleverbobcat plugin.