[0.23] Version 0.05 sfr Command Pod with internal parts and crew visible, new color

sfr

See your crew and internals, download at SpacePort

forum-VTOL1-with-internal-parts-and-crew-visible

Version 0.02a Bug fixing, new adapter part

Version 0.03 Bug fixing, New color

Version 0.04 Bug fixing for 0.20 - 0.22

Version 0.05 New 3 persons command pod, cabin light

Ksp_Space_Port1.pngCommand_Pod_Screen5c.png

Command_Pod_Screen3.png

Ksp_Space_Port2a.png

FSplane2a.jpgLook here

EDITED FOR CLARITY. THE LICENSE USED IS CC-BY-SA 3.0

Edited by shadowsutekh
Desperately needed license info

Beautiful, but: why green? The "transparency" is a lovely feature but just esthetic, making pod "metal green" without having a full set of pieces of the same color make your ships simply ugly. I make a very interesting ship using this mod, but I'm not going to publish that just for this reason: the ship looks bad.

Edited by pinolallo

Beautiful, but: why green? The "transparency" is a lovely feature but just esthetic, making pod "metal green" without having a full set of pieces of the same color make your ships simply ugly. I make a very interesting ship using this mod, but I'm not going to publish that just for this reason: the ship looks bad.

I will try to make changeable colors, but for now some screenshoots of upcoming parts:

Heli1.png

Command_Pod3a1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make a door to the command pod left or right side? (EVA too hard if you build planes)

aaaand a longer windshield (screen) (i cant see anything from IVA),of course if you have time for it... :)

Can you make a door to the command pod left or right side? (EVA too hard if you build planes)

aaaand a longer windshield (screen) (i cant see anything from IVA),of course if you have time for it... :)

I've not got so much time for it, but I'll do something for those.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.