FusTek Parts [.20][Munox, Karmony Modules, Station Parts, Docking Nodes] [19.X]

fusty

are this docking port less wobbly of the original one ?

I need to construct a spaceship with multiple docking ports in-line but, using the stock ports, after liftoff it starts wobbling like a rubber dildo until it shred itself apart

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Could someone re-upload the CBM's onto the new curse place? Also sorry i this is a necro.

The CBMs, and indeed just about all of fusty's station parts, are heavily deprecated in favor of sumghai's remake listed in the OP. Sumghai's parts have a similar aesthetic, but there are more distinct parts (not just Karmony), which are actually set up in a sensible way for stations. The CBMs are replaced with sumghai's IACBM.

• 4 weeks later...
The CBMs, and indeed just about all of fusty's station parts, are heavily deprecated in favor of sumghai's remake listed in the OP. Sumghai's parts have a similar aesthetic, but there are more distinct parts (not just Karmony), which are actually set up in a sensible way for stations. The CBMs are replaced with sumghai's IACBM.

Only thing Sumghai hasn't included is the K1 Truss, which is the only part of the original pack I keep around and still use. There are other truss packs out there but this one is the closest to a Kerbalized ISS truss I've seen.

I'd actually love to see a return of the old CBMs as well. I like the IACBMs, but that hole in the middle looks awful when they are used with anything other than a Karmony module. The old CBMs had an included hatch texture, so you could use them on anything without looking like someone forgot to put in a door.

Only thing Sumghai hasn't included is the K1 Truss, which is the only part of the original pack I keep around and still use. There are other truss packs out there but this one is the closest to a Kerbalized ISS truss I've seen.
I'd actually love to see a return of the old CBMs as well. I like the IACBMs, but that hole in the middle looks awful when they are used with anything other than a Karmony module. The old CBMs had an included hatch texture, so you could use them on anything without looking like someone forgot to put in a door.

I intend to make a proper system of ISS-inspired trusses (both standard length and docking strut-style procedural segments) for a future version of my FusTek revamp, hence why I deprecated the K1 Truss.

As for the lack of a hatch on the IACBMs, I'm in two minds about it. On one hand, having hatches included with the docking ports would permit their use on non-FusTek capsules; but on the other hand, modules such as the Payload Bay, Warehouse and the hypothetical truss junction block which may use IACBMs aren't crew accessible, and so it would not make sense to have a hatch there.

I'm examining the possibility of adding a toggleable hatch mesh to the IACBM models, as a "best of both worlds" solution. We'll see.

[MOD - At any rate, since I'm now the only person actively developing the official continuation of the FusTek Station Parts, I'd like to advise everyone with all related queries to instead post their questions in my threads. Thanks!]

Edited by sumghai

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer the old CBM's as they are more streamlined and better looking imo.

Could someone send me the link to a download of them?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.