Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

What is the crew capacity of the command pod/tower?

About 10 Kerbals I believe unless he has changed it since we last spoke.

walrus2341: We are only using this release to release the carrier parts, submarines may come later if we have enough support and desire from the community to make them. We had a working prototype until the update to 0.20.2 but it will be a very simple change to move it over, though as I have said we will only do so if the community shows the want to work on it though there will not be a release date for it set ever.

I would love to see subs at some point, though honestly I'm more interested in the naval plane parts and weapons I see on youtube.

Agreed. The planes parts will be a bit more useful but it would still be cool to see subs at some point.

I would love to see subs at some point, though honestly I'm more interested in the naval plane parts and weapons I see on youtube.

That is our next project is going to be finishing those parts up and releasing them. I don't know if that has been done as I have been away recently and only now have internet connection back.

No The carriers do not need jets they are Nuclear Powered and have internal engines.

Will we have to worry about thrust from engines melting the back half of the carrier and shooting everything out or is there some way past that?

^

Like when a kerbal stand behind a jet

So the 12 years old on Christmas feeling might be enhanced by what I think Infinite might be doing that is taking so long, he may have completed the naval aircraft parts and may be doing a double release. I'm not promising anything but maybe.....

Will we have to worry about thrust from engines melting the back half of the carrier and shooting everything out or is there some way past that?

^

Like when a kerbal stand behind a jet

The engines produce thrust but no exhaust as far as I know and have tested. Though you are not able to have kerbals walking around on the ship while it is in motion anyway so, that shouldn't ever be a problem. Plus they produce no heat!

FORGOT ABOUT THAT SECOND ANSWER.