Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

Have yall seen the youtube vid of InfiniteDice sinking the carrier....he has sick precision with what appears to be freefall munitions. On point with those torps too.

That is due to his constant testing/tweaking and work on his parts that made him that accurate plus I can say that from chatting with him live while he does those attack runs he isn't as accurate as the video would make you think but still scary accurate without a aiming retical.

Hey, whilst we're all waiting, I'll offer a description of InfiniteDice:

Awesome, Godly, Epic Mod Creator......Anything else that makes him sound, well, like one of the most important people in the KSP community, maybe, just maybe, squad might invite him to the dev team.

Hey, whilst we're all waiting, I'll offer a description of InfiniteDice:

Awesome, Godly, Epic Mod Creator......Anything else that makes him sound, well, like one of the most important people in the KSP community, maybe, just maybe, squad might invite him to the dev team.

Don't wish that upon yourself as #1 Squad has already said boats will never be a part of stock KSP so if they hire him and he accepts there go's byebye boat parts. #2 he already has a job outside of making Kerbal Space Program Parts and addons. #3 The Subs and naval aircraft, bombers, damage system, and everything else he has started work on will end up in the intelectual trash or be given to me and I am not as skilled as him in making addons I am learning so when it comes to the ******* system that we are working on for our ******* ******'s I will be continue on it by myself with assistance from him so we are able to put out more stuff in a more timely manner probably around a couple of ****** between releases.

Good point, Squad, DO NOT HIRE INFINITEDICE, WE LOVE BOAT PARTS!!!

Don't hire him but give the whole boat parts crew some money Squad! And beer!!! And some really high-end scotch and cigars!!!! And a lapdance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't hire him but give the whole boat parts crew some money Squad! And beer!!! And some really high-end scotch and cigars!!!! And a lapdance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I'm down for that!!! Yeah Squad why don't you do that?

me tomcat awaits!

Very nice looking fighter!! Does it have the space required for mounting the hook and docking port?

hook will be at the tail section, what is a docking port on a fighter?

So the 12 years old on Christmas feeling might be enhanced by what I think Infinite might be doing that is taking so long, he may have completed the naval aircraft parts and may be doing a double release. I'm not promising anything but maybe.....

Aaaaand my brain just imploded with anticipation.