[0.21] Kerbal LiveFeed: Passive Multiplayer Plugin/Client/Server v0.7.1

SodiumEyes

... I do not know where one gets the Mac application called mono. but I bet if you google "Mac mono application" you should find it.

<I tried really hard not to make a joke there, really, I did>

I have a problem. Whenever I try to share a craft, it always says Craft File Not Found. Yes, I am spelling the name of the ship correctly. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

do you have any / or \ characters in the file name?

do you have any " " (spaces) in the name?

do you have any OTHER character other than a-z,0-9, in the file name?

of you answered yes to any of the above... that may be the reason.

(yeah yeah, I know some symbols are ok, such as - + and others).

Ah, well, here's a request to SodiumEyes, can you add more command line start-up arguments, such as arguments for setting the server you want to connect to, your username, and any other command you use through the KLFClient.exe, I want to make a WPF form GUI for it, and the single connect argument just doesn't cut it

Not sure, I'm a decent programmer but a little basic in my knowladge, but also, looking at mono, its compatible with Winforms, so I'm just going to use that instead, no need for WPF and no need to break cross platform, gogo gadget visual studio

how does one connect to a server?also my antenna Isn`t showing up

well, if you read the instructions from the first post, .. you will find:

Download the archive and extract the contents to your KSP folder. Make sure KLFClient.exe is in your KSP directory.

Run KLFClient.exe while KSP is running and connect to a KLF server through the client.

you wont even FIND the antenna itself as a part in the game. if you do, you are doing someting very wrong.

and additional hint, is to make sure you run KLF client AND connect to a server BEFORE you 'load your save in KSP'

I've tried updating to 0.6.6. On the desktop, when I open KLFClient in my KSP directory it says 0.6.6 but ingame it says 0.6.5. I have deleted all KLF files and reinstalled the mod but ingame the window still says 0.6.5. On the desktop I can talk to others by typing in the black window but ingame it doesn't work. Others have told me I don't appear on the playerlist or map.

Hey guys, i'm just wondering what is wrong with my copy of KLF. I'm running a server, and everything connects fine, but nobody sees other players on the server. They can chat, but the map overlay, screenshot viewer, and other things aren't accessable. Anybody have an idea as to what's causing that?

Hm, maybe eventually you can add a persistence file that belongs to the server and you can update, if you turn it on. But I doubt you would do it because it doesn't fit the mod too much, but be fun nevertheless.

An acquaintance of a friend of mine tried to run a self-built KLFServer on his Debian 6.0 and gets an exception, because the method "set_Title(string)" is missing in his mono-framework.

That's the exception:

Using default runtime: v1.1.4322
WARNING: The runtime version supported by this application is unavailable.
** (KLFServer.exe:8171): WARNING **: Missing method System.Console::set_Title(string) in assembly /usr/lib/mono/1.0/mscorlib.dll, referenced in assembly /home/philipp/KLFServer.exe
Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Console.set_Title'.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.