[0.21+] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau: Updated (9/27/13)

Normak

the RD-33Nk itis already in the pack. the tank with the exotic detail is not.

Sweeeet "exotic detail". Good thing I'm not done replacing legacy engines with your engines in my lift fleet yet, since I may be changing fuel tanks, too. Will it fit the RD-275K, too?

I love to see the new Angara parts, but I see you're making them rather small. URM is 3m IRL, in KSP, that would correspond to 2m in diameter. I believe that it'd be better if you make the URMs 2.5m, because of that.

I love to see the new Angara parts, but I see you're making them rather small. URM is 3m IRL, in KSP, that would correspond to 2m in diameter. I believe that it'd be better if you make the URMs 2.5m, because of that.

as tated before I don't much care about the sizes of things IRL. But don't worry this is URM-125. There will be URM-25 and URM-3

also, I am not sure anyone has caught onto the interesting part of this product :)

Edited by CardBoardBoxProcessor

Could we perhaps coax you to elaborate on this? ;)

I know what he means. URM-125 = URM, 1.25m in diameter. So, there'll be modules in 2.5m and 3m. :)

Well yes. but he wants to know more about the other stuff. Lets just say more tanks will not equal more RAM space required :) and you can make (with in the subsets bounds) any length tank you want. the name Universal Rocket Modules means a lot more now :D

Edited by CardBoardBoxProcessor

So say a universal tank size 1,2 and 3; which you can manipulate ingame to become, for example: Upper, Core, Lower, Booster configurations of a base model/texture.......

I m not sure of your question. I am currently working on the URM 125 package. you cannot manipulate it ingame but you can manipulate the cfgs and then reload the game database while the game is running so to say.