[0.21+] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau: Updated (9/27/13)

Normak

the new procedural fairings breaks kosmos fairings. (sigh) I have something on the order of 70+ ships most all of which have kosmos fairings. Which worked fine up to version 2.4.4 of procedural fairings. version 3.0 up however no longer uses the karamzit folder, instead everything is inside of ProceduralFairing and you cannot have both folders co resident. The old 2.4.4 fairings and bases are in the nre folder and have been deprecated.

so now I am kind of uber borked because I have kosmos fairings on many ships as well as PF fairings. I can go through all my ships and update the PF fairings and possibly replace the kosmos ones but then I have to add additional decouplers and the PF fairings are bulky so it really messes with my ship designs. But then I also lose all the other kosmos parts.

Makes me kind of bummed out. This is pretty much a stake through the heart of kosmos for me. Are there any plans to make kosmos PF 3.0.2 compliant or is this mod simply dead?

Of course KOSMOS isn't dead. There is probably a way to get it working, I'll investigate later toady, if I have the time.

Could someone please upload this mod again. This pack unfortunately seems to have been forgotten in the Spaceport change over.

If you have KOSMOS in a previous save file you can just copy it from that.

If you don't, then you have to wait for the transfer.

Came to download today to find another mod which has been left high and dry by the spaceport switch :'(
Could someone please upload this mod again. This pack unfortunately seems to have been forgotten in the Spaceport change over.

cBBp is working on a new build, which will be uploaded to Curse.

Of course KOSMOS isn't dead. There is probably a way to get it working, I'll investigate later toady, if I have the time.

Did you have a chance to look into getting kosmos to play with the 3.0.2 procedural fairings update. Both these mods are kind of critical to me and I am about to start a new career mode and I don't want to have to be stuck at rev 2.4.4 of proc fairings in order to load kosmos.

Thanks kindly for look into it

Edited by ctbram

Did you have a chance to look into getting kosmos to play with the 3.0.2 procedural fairings update. Both these mods are kind of critical to me and I am about to start a new career mode and I don't want to have to be stuck at rev 2.4.4 of proc fairings in order to load kosmos.

Thanks kindly for look into it

Oh, right, I totally forgot about that. I'm currently preparing for exams, but I'll have found out by tuesday at the latest. Have you tried just not installing the Keramzit folder that comes with KOSMOS?

Can you upload this to curse or get another download link? I really need this mod for something, but the Kerbal SpacePort is moved, and the mods that were on the Spaceport aren't on Curse anymore, you will have to re-upload it!:( Please do it :)

Can you upload this to curse or get another download link? I really need this mod for something, but the Kerbal SpacePort is moved, and the mods that were on the Spaceport aren't on Curse anymore, you will have to re-upload it!:( Please do it :)

Well, i found a copy of KOSMOS from my 0.21 game, and i uploaded it for download. (Though, unfortunately, i THINK it has the low-res pack on... So the textures might look like rubbish)

https://www./?rizany2nnb1l623

(Put it in your gamedata folder)

I don't know what the licensing issues might be there but at least it's popped up one way or another :)

The Kosmos archive has its license in a text file:

redistribution allowed, no derivitives. (that is you can upload the file anywhere as long as it is unaltered including license information intact. Dont use it to make your own mod)

I wish there was a space station / colony IVA project going on. Being able to walk/fly around your ship makes the game feel so much cooler :D Especially combined with force-IVA.

kosmos spacecraft design bureau

-space station parts pack-

as always, delete earlier versions of kosmos from your parts folder before installing new ones.

http://i.imgur.com/hn7p5ji.png

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kosmos-tks-spacecraft/

low resolution version for older machines: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kosmoslite/

ÿþчõüу ôøÑÂтрøñутøòы уôðûõýы Ñ curse?

ÿþчõüу ôøÑÂтрøñутøòы уôðûõýы Ñ curse?

Hello, comrade. I'll translate your message:

Why has the mod been deleted from curse?