ITT: We say nice stuff about things and feel good feels about things.

M5000

There's been a lot of negativity lately with this whole thingymabober with the forum. I think we need a bit of cheering up. Let's uh, talk it out in a positive and constructive manner! Let's talk about what we /like/ about things.

Here's the rules:

-Number of "I" or "My" statements must meet or exceed the number of "You" statements, "They" statements, or "(insert someone who is not you)" statements. This is about your personal (positive) feelings.

-Positive things only. This is not a criticism thread. This is a "You did this right, congratulations" and a "I feel good about ABC because XYZ" thread. If you want to criticize, take it up in another thread or somewhere else in accordance with the forum rules.

-Seriously. No personal attacks.. Please. Keep it civil, positive, and happy. My vision for this thread is to demonstrate that the community hasn't gone completely sour like I feel it has recently.

-If I find you trying to start things, I will take appropriate actions with higher authorities. Happy! :D

So I'll start.

-I like that the forum is up and running now!

-I'm excited for .20.

-I'm procrastinating my planetary bases.

-I also await the final release candidate for this game.

-I'm very glad I stumbled upon this whole thing.

-My favorite mod so far is probably KW Rocketry or KSPX.

-I personally think the entire team of higher-ups is doing an awesome job at handling everything, despite the situation.

That's all I can think of for now, anyone else got some stuff? :)

For you:

-Procrastination is the best way to do things!

For me:

-0.20 will be the best way to increase demand for my applications!

-One of my applications in particular will be Konverter, a library/application to convert save files!

And I can't think of anything else except my 193 posts.

For you:

-Procrastination is the best way to do things!

For me:

-0.20 will be the best way to increase demand for my applications!

-One of my applications in particular will be Konverter, a library/application to convert save files!

And I can't think of anything else except my 193 posts.

Fear not, for I myself had 350ish posts and several reputation points. Time to rebuild.

Hello! I just wanted to add in;

-Great idea for a forum post! Seems like a simple way to lighten the mood.

-I haven't been broadcasting a great deal recently, but I love the community that gets involved with Twitch streams!

-I too await .20, though didn't the mention it being released as small portions of major versions?

(http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content.php/144-0-19-Update-A-Change-of-Plans)

-KSP is among my favorite games, with the others being DayZ, Dwarf Fortress and Guardian Heroes.

-The Kethane pack is my mod of choice! It's very well implemented, and feels like it actually belongs in the game without a load of clutter.

And last but not least, Squad is probably the most customer friendly company that I have come across! Keep up the good work :)

I think the wipe about halved my total post count. My rep is probably at about half of what it was, too -- a few points might seem like a lot to you, but I've lost... Oh wow. I lost a good 40 rep points. That's depressing. :D

It took a while for the forums to get back, but it certainly does look to be getting quite fast so far with how they're restoring things. Most of it so far seems to be under-the-hood stuff, far as I can tell.

I am counting on an update from Damion, which'll no doubt be coming all too soon :D

(I like to know what's going on hehe)

This is the nicest, friendliest forum community I've had the pleasure of being part of!

This is an awesomely challenging game that ive bearly scratched the surface of and mods make it even better.

My fravate mods are: All Bobcats, Novapunch, FAR, VFM, chatter, ISA!!!, Remote tech, editor tools, Roamfar docking cam, subassembly loader and of course kethane. (I'm sure I've missed some)

I too was a little surprised and disappointed by the reaction of a vocal minority over recent events.

As long as squad supports and looks after mod developers I think this game will just get better and better.

And I can't wait till .20

I'm gong to make my nephews and nieces play Kerbal Space Station so I can be related to real life Astronauts. I can then claim all their achievements because I was the person that originally got them interested in space exploration. The new backup system Squad is implementing will keep a permanent record of this mission statement.

"That's one small first step onto another planet and one giant thank you to bonyetty."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.