What happened?

Jack0b220

It happens to lots of people, but your probe may be on an escape trajectory out of the sun :(. If you restart the game it should be fixed. But before you do, have a walk around on kerbin and try to figure out what's missing...

I must design a craft to explore this 'nullspace' at once. Hope there are no dirty Thargoids hiding in it.
Isn't nullspace caused when the physics glitches and doesn't know what to do? I remember being able to cause it by waking a Kerbal on Kerbin with the "Hack Gravity" command on.

I'll go with Reapers idea on this one, give the Thargoids what for Reaper Black! :D

I've had this happen to me before. It was also kind of an odd on because what appeared to be an illuminati triangle appeared over on of the 6's. Just a little creepy. :)

But in the end we determined that, it was the abort sequence button, because of the way the graphics work.

Null%20Space%20666%20Illuminati%202.png

Edited by bigdad84

I've had this happen to me before. It was also kind of an odd on because what appeared to be an illuminati triangle appeared over on of the 6's. Just a little creepy. :)

But in the end we determined that, it was the abort sequence button, because of the way the graphics work.

They're watching you....

screenshot36.png

yeah, nice work modifying that 6 with MS paint...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.