The user below me...

Felsmak

Dear Mr. Brian,

I cannot answer your question as it is nonexistent.

Signed,

~ Mr. Flymetothemun

The person below me wishes that Mister Eleven J. Ridding would answer the questions posed to him in a civilized and honest way in place of using answers involving the use of sharp weapons and tools.

Dear Mr. Guarn,

I am very perplexed and amazed by both the steam locomotive and the steam engine. Therefore, the answer to your question would yes.

Signed,

~Flymetothemun

The next person of viewership shall agree that the Internal Combustion Engine is also an amazing and intriguing piece of craftsmanship and mechanical prowess.

Dear Mr. Deltac,

I have not operated an Aircraft during the course of my life. However, I have ridden in 4 jet aircraft and 2 propeller aircraft. Though I would like to obtain a Private Pilot license during my life, but it is not something of grave importance.

Signed,

~Flymetothemun

The next person of viewership owns a legally-obtained and operational Shortwave-band radio receiver and listens to radio transmissions received by said receiver on a regular basis.

Edited by Flymetothemun

Dear Mr. Austin,

While I do like to write in a professional manner, I cannot claim to be a professional in any field. Also, you can purchase a quality Shortwave-band radio receiver at a low price, but to transmit on Shortwave frequencies, I believe that you must get a Ham radio license and the necessary equipment. I am currently in pursuit of a Ham radio license here in America, albeit at a very slow pace.

Signed,

~Flymetothemun

The next person of viewership shall agree that Mr. Austin's spelling of "Russian" under his user-name is wrong and should be corrected to reflect the true spelling of his apparent Motherland.