Rareden's Projects

Rareden

Oh wow you actually did it and it looks amazing and wow all the thanks go to you! *Continues rant for several days *

How can I ever repay you?

glad you liked it

dont worry about it, i dont think i could charge for these anyway because its squads game.

Edited by Rareden

Hello, I really liked your work. Which program did you use?

That's a secret...

Anyways, keep up the great work buddy! I really wish there was a way to donate. This talent deserves more recognition, perhaps we might see it in an upcoming KSP Weekly?

That's a secret...

Anyways, keep up the great work buddy! I really wish there was a way to donate. This talent deserves more recognition, perhaps we might see it in an upcoming KSP Weekly?

i could setup a paypal donation thing if you really want, spose it could help pay for the programs :D they wernt cheap

Although i may have to check with Squad if donations could be breaching any copy right or such.

Edited by Rareden

Wow.... these are really good.

You're probably reaaaallly busy with these anyway. But I'd love to see the lander from Munbug VI on the surface of the Mun Apollo style if you are looking for other craft to render.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/28073-0-20-UPDATED-LANDER!-Munbug-VI-Apollo-CSM-Lander-Buggy-Jool-V-Rocket!

You're probably reaaaallly busy with these anyway. But I'd love to see the lander from Munbug VI on the surface of the Mun Apollo style if you are looking for other craft to render.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/28073-0-20-UPDATED-LANDER!-Munbug-VI-Apollo-CSM-Lander-Buggy-Jool-V-Rocket!

That would be amazing, I think we all agree on that :D

now that is spectacular, would have to be a longer term request though because of how many parts are on that thing, i have to reassembly the whole thing

Edited by Rareden

Could you possibly make a picture with this craft? Half-lit by the light of Kerbol, possibly with a path of destruction behind it (as in, shredded spaceships). If possible, one image with the destroyed ships and one image without them.

Could you possibly make a picture with this craft? Half-lit by the light of Kerbol, possibly with a path of destruction behind it (as in, shredded spaceships). If possible, one image with the destroyed ships and one image without them.

Oof, you vicious person. Not even I have got to this point yet, and we all (by all, I'm assuming you people have read my Outreach story) know what I inflicted on my poor Kerbals :wink:

Probably gona start making the simpler requests 1st, because it takes a lot longer to create good rovers and such, oribtial images are much easyer, not taking anymore requests for now while i catch up on the current ones.

Hmm, I've noticed that a few of the pictures don't load for some reason every time you load the thread. Not sure what's going on there. Usually the ones affected are the Agent Kirrim one (with Kirrim walking away from the explosion) and a couple of others.

Hmm, I've noticed that a few of the pictures don't load for some reason every time you load the thread. Not sure what's going on there. Usually the ones affected are the Agent Kirrim one (with Kirrim walking away from the explosion) and a couple of others.

odd, they all load on mine, what browser are you using

hmm i'm usually fanboy#1 in this thread, but the last two pictures I'm not all that keen on Rareden.. if you intended on making them in a different style, then fair enough, but all the other ones you have done have been fairly enigmatic, the last two just don't measure up for me. Too many effects, not enough breathtaking :)

Sorry mate, gotta be honest :)

hmm i'm usually fanboy#1 in this thread, but the last two pictures I'm not all that keen on Rareden.. if you intended on making them in a different style, then fair enough, but all the other ones you have done have been fairly enigmatic, the last two just don't measure up for me. Too many effects, not enough breathtaking :)

Sorry mate, gotta be honest :)

im fine with criticism, good to know what people prefer. and i did get the feeling that there seemed to be a few too many post effects. was experimenting with it to see if people preferred it like that or not

Edited by Rareden

im fine with criticism, good to know what people prefer. and i did get the feeling that there seemed to be a few too many post effects. was experimenting with it to see if people preferred it like that or not

Good to hear, Well as an avid viewer of your Renders, I guess i'm one of the people that don't prefer it :) - but I should say its only really when placed against the others. The FX heavy ones do look fantastic, especially the kerbal with the explosion behind him, the grass looks beautiful. Maybe just have a thread for your random stuff, because that's still excellent (I say other thread because you know mate, at some point there will be so much graphical content for this thread to load, it will probably self combust on a slow connection lol.. it does take me a while to load the front page, even when it's cached.

If I were Squad I'd be snapping you up pretty quick to do their promo shots because so far, yours probably have been the most inspiring. I'd request one, but I feel for your CPU.. it must have crunched some serious rays by now :sticktongue:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.