Rareden's Projects

Rareden

Did I do something bad? I'll be quiet now. :sealed:

no you didnt, its trying to do a video out of your design (nothing wrong with the design) its just very complicated to make it the way i have in mind

So if someone (Me) wants to submit a craft, do you need the actual persistence file? Or just the craft's file?

you can find its specific part of the persistences file and copy that and send it, or you can send the craft file, you will just have to let me know what body you want it in orbit of/on and such

you can find its specific part of the persistences file and copy that and send it, or you can send the craft file, you will just have to let me know what body you want it in orbit of/on and such

And what if the copy of the Ship Persistence is a tad too long to send in a PM?

Can that asteroid-ship actually be made?

i tried, i made the asteroid and put it into ksp as a big part basically, but there is a bug with such large parts, anything that touches them instantly explodes

i tried, i made the asteroid and put it into ksp as a big part basically, but there is a bug with such large parts, anything that touches them instantly explodes

Then use a smaller asteroid- Like the one in your picture!

why thankyou, i need to start making highres models of all the parts though.

Only if you're going to be close-ish to the craft. Because I see nothing wrong with how they look right now. It all fits together nicely and looks 100000000x better than KSP right now.

Only if you're going to be close-ish to the craft. Because I see nothing wrong with how they look right now. It all fits together nicely and looks 100000000x better than KSP right now.

well yea, you could play ksp like this if you were willing to wait an hour a frame :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.