Multiplayer?

FreedomFighterEx

I'm sorry but those who say no to KSP multiplayer are just plain wrong,

KSP multiplayer would be actually amazing and could work in many different ways, one is that your friend could be one of the Kerbals and after you design your rocket he can hop in and you can both go and share the experience together. Another would be that you and your friend could design individual rockets in singleplayer and then transport them over to multiplayer to launch at sites next to each other.

I'm not asking for 64 player servers (all though that would be very cool to experiment with) i'm only asking for a coop mode were me and 1-3 friends can go on a trip to the edge of the system together. -snip-. For me any game were I can experience an adventure with my friend is immediately 10x more fun. Another good example is Skyrim, people who play that game seem to insist that there happy with just a single player experience, they worry that the multiplayer would be tacky and only added to somehow copy other franchises, these people are completely happy to experience things by them selves, well i'm not one of those people. I watch films with my friends and very rarely by myself because it is so much more enjoyable, it's the same with games.

It is true that if the devs decided to make ksp multiplayer (it makes no sense for them not too) that they should spend as much time as possible in perfecting it. As for those who say that ksp multiplayer would't work because you can't speed up time I say that other games have proven that changing the rate at which time goes by can work e.g Total war games. And even if it was absolutely impossible in ksp's engine i'd be happy to play in real time so long as it's with a friend. Just TRY IT at least I mean really how hard can it be since some people have already developed a multiplayer mod. -snip-.

Edited by KasperVld

Alright, I'll close this thread. There is no fundamental discussion going on and it's now turning into a simple yes/no game.

IIIMcQueenIII: I suggest you re-read the forum rules in relation to profanity and harassing other users. If you want to know more about multiplayer and why it is not easily achievable (if at all) I suggest you use the forum search function.