Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

6555090145_57ff812971_z.jpg

The above isn\'t a very awesome picture. Accept when you consider the fact that this happened on the Mün:

6555090313_f60679d446_z.jpg

Yep, I lost my parachute and managed to leave the Mün and timed my re-entry just right that I was able to splash down over water. I used my super flame resistant ascent engine to slow my descent down to a safe speed before decoupling from the engine a mere 10m above the water\'s surface.

6555090009_56efa24bb9_z.jpg

Scared the pants off Jeb and the boys but they\'ll live to make at least one more flight.

I am just a rookie so far but I have already lost count of the number of times I hit the spacebar when I meant to just reboost throttle...

'Welp, I hope those people on the night side enjoy that full fuel tank landing in their backyard...'

Awesome recovery, though.

And I manged to get a small graphics glitch - the orbit lines didn\'t disappear.

Yaknow, that kind of glitch seems not so much a glitch. I wouldn\'t mind an option where trajectories could be brought up on the hud. Would save on bouncing between the map and back.

Well now I can upload images again, most of these are from the cBBp SPC pack (Versions 0.3 and 0.4).

Page 24 get, yayifications! Oh come on what the hell.

screenshot60.png

The orbital stage of the 0.3 FailCan orienting itself to the horizon.

screenshot61.png

With the engine stage removed you can now see the tanks inside.

screenshot62.png

Once reoriented the solar panels are deployed, the engine stage is still quite visible.

screenshot63.png

The panels went away during a time warp so I worked my way to getting a trajectory to Kerbin\'s (Currently) night side.

screenshot65.png

These parachutes are one of the things about the pack I like the most - a somewhat less conventional shape and a cluster of four. And of course the blue on it.

screenshot66.png

What actually happened here, was I used remaining fuel to 'cut' the parachutes off and power land on the surface. This damage was caused several seconds after touching the surface at 0.1m/s.

Moving on to the 0.4 version...

screenshot69.png

Suppose this would be the FailCan 15 with the two side tanks having three-engine adapter plates. The new engines and parts for it look really good up close.

screenshot71.png

Here you should be able to spot the difference immediately - now the orbital stage has exposed tanks instead of the protruding plates.

screenshot73.png

This will offer a better view of those tanks.

screenshot74.png

The differences pretty much end after removing the orbital stage. Panels are deployed except this time there\'s a view of Kerbol edging closer to Kerbin\'s horizon.

screenshot75.png

And a view of the Mun.

screenshot76.png

As well as the larger nebula, showing the internals at the same time.

screenshot77.png

To end the cBBP SPC screens, a view of Kerbin itself far enough that the entire planet is seen without the craft in sight, but close enough that it fills the screen.

Two screens of my joyriding the Vanguard shuttle, using it for anything but its intended purpose.

screenshot67.png

screenshot68.png