Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

Guest Flixxbeatz

What sort of dick move?

Orbiting at around 14,000-15,000km in clockwise direction, and full throttling directly to Mun. I ended up orbiting Kerbol.

hmm, sorta.

I\'ll begin with an actual successful mission - deploying the MunLab-1 science outpost on the Mun and returning the crew safely home! Here are shots on the surface, and showing departure. I kinda like how they turned out. You can see a small tank I tossed during descent. The engine that was attached to it apparently blew up when it hit the ground :)

Landed:

screenshot105.jpg

screenshot94.png

Decoupling complete, time to go home:

screenshot108.jpg

screenshot109.png

And now for a more hilarious result. Test firing of Munlab-2 heavy lander prototype, gone really wrong.

test-start-1.jpg

And here she is, the Munlab-2 heavy lander, designed to deliver more payload to the Mun! Pride of our aerospace design division ready for launch; what could possibly go wrong?

screenshot0.jpg

Apparently, lots could go wrong, especially when removing tanks you only take one out and forget the other, resulting in the vessel tipping over right after launch. What made this so awesome was, the thing got stuck in the launch tower and just stayed there until the fuel ran out! Speed 0.0 m/s, perfect hover!

screenshot1.jpg

See if you can spot the capsule (you can actually see it better in the previous pic). It having broke off I now have zero control over the craft, can\'t even throttle down.

screenshot2.jpg

Yep, still there..

screenshot3.jpg

But seriously, that capsule position is just perfect!

screenshot4.jpg

Out of fuel. This is going to hurt, right?

screenshot5.jpg

Right! But not as much as I thought, the crew is still alive. Yay!

screenshot6.jpg

Apparently, what makes for a hilarious flight also made for a hilarious crashed wreck.. kinda looks like a broken Transformer.

screenshot7.jpg

Amazing nothing got blown up. A lot.

screenshot8.jpg

Well, I\'m not cleaning this mess!

lol, that was just epic. Usually every time i crash into launchpad tower, my capsule end up laying on top of it, or falling of it and blowing up in the doom of boosters\' avesomeness. Though, here are few pics that i\'ve taken at the end of my flight on a spaceBird to the mun:

2b0a3dc7c7c9.jpg

436b1c6a9e40.jpg

bb6a4bb98990.jpg

So, today i\'ve built a trully kerbal rocket, this rocket is so kebral that it can explode even if you are flying it right, and sometimes it won\'t explode even if you are flying it wrong. Here are some pics:

b34d44b40d43.jpg

e7344cc5e476.jpg

67f13607a8a1.jpg

And as a bonus, here\'s the pic of the rocket not just running into the land or water, but exploding!

e233f7f6af22.jpg

Guest Flixxbeatz

omg the top picture is so pretty!

if only we can remove the hud.

Thought of that also: Toggable HUDs for screenshot purposes :D