[0.16] KW Rocketry v0.5

Winston

Can you post a download for the .15 compatable one? The .16 engines do not work in .15.

I left it in the OP, it\'s got a strike through it, i\'ll sort it all out when Winston gets back and I can actively edit the OP instead of going through Nova to do it.

I have down loaded every thing and can.t assemble the Ceres space craft.

I have the latest version of KSP .16.

Cant use any pre made ships either.

the heat shield wants to go up inside the CM.

The very top piece won\'t attatch.

Please Help.

while normally I relish launching difficult rockets, the latest version of this is just insane; Even with MechJeb, and a boatload of RCS, 90% of the time I end up catastrophically flipping when I make turnover to circularize my orbit.

Plus Ceres is too tiny now, what with the upscaled command pods and stuff.

while normally I relish launching difficult rockets, the latest version of this is just insane; Even with MechJeb, and a boatload of RCS, 90% of the time I end up catastrophically flipping when I make turnover to circularize my orbit.

Same with me...either its the rubber chicken thing or it flips like Lazurkri said....

Unfortunately, this mod is pretty well unusable at the moment as all the parts have 'extreme' wobble.

Is the author of the mod working on a fix?

You and I, have a varying definition of unusable.

As far as rolling goes, it\'s generally the result of how KSP distillates force along struts and various connections, something we seldom have control over, keeping your rockets balanced is usually the ticket. Other than that, general stability is acheived by struting things.

We\'re planning on resizing it at some point, so bare with.

Here\'s some pictures of the stuff I use to get things to the moon, so usually orbit is easy enough.

This was a heavy lifting rocket

screenshot91.png

This was another heavy lifting rocket

screenshot146.png

screenshot123.png

This was a fairly light lifter

screenshot152.png

screenshot155.png

screenshot156.png

I think my previous post on the subject may have been lost, but could you put up .zip versions again? The link to the .zip of the main pack has been changed; it points at a .rar file now. It\'d be great to have this mod featured by the KSPMM, and all you need is the .zip and the info.txt file in it.

Thanks for updating the Ceres, my favorite pod mod around on the forums. Looks cool, and works well too..

If i may make one suggestion, could you guys make some fairings in the size of the top part of the Ceres, so we can cover up the panels and engines on the way up, and then an adaptor for 2m or 1.75m? This would make it look more aesthetically pleasing, i think.

Otherwise, great work!

Here it is in zip format:

http://www.speedyshare.com/RpPJg/KW-Challenger-Pack-v0.5-16.zip

I kinda glazed over writing the text files because I just woke up, my bad. I might do it later today.

At the moment i\'m uploading the Low Res version as well.

The link above should work for you.

~snip~

Thanks! It worked perfectly. Could someone also upload the payload fairings and Ceres for me too? Sorry for the inconvenience. China does NOT like mediafire :P Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Ceres works now, so just the fairings please. Thanks again!

Edited by kerry519
Ceres apparantly works now.