Retextured the tricoupler

I noticed a few days ago that the texture for this piece wasn't finished. It was also kinda ugly, not to be mean or anything.

grossra.jpg

When I imported it to 3ds max I aslo found out its UV map was a mess. So, I fixed up.

5645465.jpg

I used the decoupler texture and modified in in Photoshop, saving me from creating an entirely new texture from scrap.

Here's the bottom, in-game.

unled1tk.jpg

What do you think?

Shiny! I always wondered why the tricoupler texture looked off compared to the others.

Because it's the only part that went unnoticed when we were remodelling all of them. It's a placeholder asset I made in half an hour to test the multiple attachments, and it stayed.

When we went over the parts again, creating better assets, we completely overlooked the tricoupler :-X

Cheers

EDIT: As requested, this new texture is now added to the 0.8.5 release :) (credits properly given)

Because it's the only part that went unnoticed when we were remodelling all of them. It's a placeholder asset I made in half an hour to test the multiple attachments, and it stayed.

When we went over the parts again, creating better assets, we completely overlooked the tricoupler :-X

Cheers

EDIT: As requested, this new texture is now added to the 0.8.5 release :) (credits properly given)

Awesome!

Gotta love that

Cheers

Sweet, thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.