Furry megathread!

musicpenguin

I honestly don't understand why furries need a thread on the ksp forum. Isn't there some other place to discuss anthropomorphism? Can Somebody enlighten me?

We let the Bronies have a thread so in the intrest of fairness we decided to give the Furries a thread.

This is Off-topic and thus the content usually has nothing to do with KSP.

If you didnt read, here is the post by Sal_ on the subject.

As with the Bronies, the Furries can have ONE thread, all Furry content is to reside here and here alone, but any hating will be dealt with :)

That applies to all parties involved :D

Have fun and don't start arguments!

Edited by Leonov

Hopefully I've re-railed the thread enough that it stays this way! Post some art! How is everyone doing?

Would post art but I have none of my own at the moment, can't draw to save my life.

As you may have seen in the MLP thread, we've unfortunately made the decision to disallow Fan Threads. Essentially, this is due to the massive increase in the number of posters we have; it's just not ideal to have large threads devoted to a non-KSP Community. It is with this post that the thread will be closed, but please do remember that this is not an action based upon the opinion of the Furry Community or any of the posters in this thread, although one or two posts are a bit borderline. :wink:

Best of luck to you all.