No KSP Weekly?

iBoesen

What the hell was the "DLC Crisis" and "Steam Crisis"?

Squad has considered adding Downloadable Content, or DLC. This is very controversial, as other companies tend to make it small texture packs and such.

KSP is now on Steam, a game downloading service that many people have a love/hate relationship with.

Squad has considered adding Downloadable Content, or DLC. This is very controversial, as other companies tend to make it small texture packs and such.

KSP is now on Steam, a game downloading service that many people have a love/hate relationship with.

No... One person made an offhand comment about the possibility of future expansions containing features not considered at the start of the project. It is posts like these that blew the whole thing out of proportion.

picsnip

One thing never get's old, shooting for the stars just for the sake of going there. -DR

You cryptic bugger you -_-

That is not even remotely what's happening. You'll get information when there's information to be given, I apologize but that's all that can be stated at the moment. -DR

You must like the attention.

Sorry that I don't appreciate the Community Manager taking the community for a ride for no apparent reason.

Clearly their is an announcement coming. No need to push before you get the facts. Especially since we are getting the facts soon, which is better then what we were hearing before.

"This is very controversial, as other companies tend to make it small texture packs and such."

No they don't. "Horse Armor" DLC failed completely. DLC basically means expansion packs these days. Which I would fully support. If Squad wants to make a full-blown space station DLC with lots of advanced modules and features, I would happily buy it. I paid like $12 for this game ages ago. Anyone crying that they aren't getting enough value is a ****face.

That is not even remotely what's happening. You'll get information when there's information to be given, I apologize but that's all that can be stated at the moment. -DR

We just ask a simple question that has a yes/no answer that you can answer easily: Are you still with Squad?

How can you not have information on that?

We just ask a simple question that has a yes/no answer that you can answer easily: Are you still with Squad?

In any company in the world that wouldnt make sense to do especially if an official announcement is in the works.

If he is leaving Squad there may be legal restrictions on what he can discuss as they work everything out.

Because there are social, legal and other timing factors required to take into consideration for the spreading of accurate information?

Settle down, they will tell us what we need to know when they have a cogent statement to make.

Let's slow down a little. He wouldn't reply as the "Community manager" if he was no longer with Squad. We wanted info or some sign of life, we got that. Let wait and see what comes of it.

Ok back to my atempts in building my moon base. Wish me luck...