No KSP Weekly?

iBoesen

The devs don't work for free. They are selling us a product and if the product proves to be unprofitable or to expensive to continue on then they would have to abandon it. It happens. I'm not saying that's what's happening here but if that were the case then oh well. It would suck but that that kind of thing happens.

That is definitely not what is happening. That would make no sense. They just launched on steam. Profits are through the roof right now. I bet it has something to do with Damion quitting or something of that nature. Its rather hard to tell because of the silence.. Really hoping they make an announcement soon about the status of weeklies and streams.

Side note...Anyone else notice that Nova hasn't posted anything since forums were jazzed up? Kinda weird.

I thought they JUST hired ROM?Is it too much to ask for just a little info?I know they don't want to release a date ,because they may be late to said release.But can we get some kind on information?More info on flags,IT potential upgrades?a weekly special!!!!????i bet atleast 200 viewers!lol.We are not mad/angry we are worried! we are asking because we are dire need of attention from the greatest group of devs ever!

Whaaaaat? Is this true or just another forum "rumour"

L0ckAndL0adMace 8 hours ago

What's with all "last flight", "I go" and "See you around" thing? Did you quit your job at Squad?

Reply · 2

navyrayne 7 hours ago

Let's just say, it's time for new things. -DR

Reply · 2 in reply to L0ckAndL0adMace

Its an educated guess based on forum reply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6c14CvC-8A

Edited by ilikemoneygreen

L0ckAndL0adMace 8 hours ago

What's with all "last flight", "I go" and "See you around" thing? Did you quit your job at Squad?

Reply · 2

navyrayne 7 hours ago

Let's just say, it's time for new things. -DR

Reply · 2 in reply to L0ckAndL0adMace

What thread is this located in?!

Yeah I just looked at the YouTube video. Damn that's rough :/ If it is true then I wish him the best of luck for his future, it's been fun and either way it's something on his CV :)

Id say that his deleted reddit account is a good indicator of him no longer being employed by this company.

http://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/1cmv1x/ksp_forums_and_spaceport_are_back_up_important/

Shame, he seemed like a good guy who cared about the company he worked for.

The plot thickens. However as a question, what in your link shows that his reddit was deleted? im not a reddit user so idk.

*edit oh the main post. i see.

You'll hear something soon-ish everyone. -DR

Please be very late April fools.

May i ask what Damion does in the team please? programming? I'm very new to Kerbal.

He's basically the PR guy, so he gets all the hate for everything that happens for some reason.