Laythecat is bestcat. (Chobit's house of madness) The one thread to rule them all!

ROFLCopter64bit

I'm eating pizza... Whoops wrong dimension...

[aɪ] [ɛm] [nɒt] [itɪŋ] [ɛni] [piʒæ]

Someone, on the other hand is still continuing it.

oh oh god noooooooooooooooooooooooooo (9/0) jdasnjdkNALSJKDFNhl12jk3he2ui4q79ryh2oooooooq789wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww4....................................................................

yay isaved the universe

Edited by redwolfy

*suction* AHHHHH *thud*

AHH, where am I? Oh, back home. Nice.

Turns out I was an Aperture Science Artificial Personality Construct, and I got turned into the Cat Core. Don't know why.

But I'm back, but I could also be in a simulation, thinking I'm not. Uh oh, this is turning out to be a dream, AHHH-

It's seems as if this thread is used for talking about Chobit's art whenever Chobit posts new images or someone has a question. The rest of the time, we talk about random off-topic things. Then someone makes a sub-thread for the off-topic discussion, it eventually dies out, and a new off-topic discussion begins on the main thread. This pattern appears to not have any end, and has repeated itself many times, both before and after the forum catastrophe, with a few occasional tweaks to the details. It is rumored that Chobit enjoys watching this and that it is all a secret ploy to keep her thread at the top of the page even if it's been a while since the last image.

It's seems as if this thread is used for talking about Chobit's art whenever Chobit posts new images or someone has a question. The rest of the time, we talk about random off-topic things. Then someone makes a sub-thread for the off-topic discussion, it eventually dies out, and a new off-topic discussion begins on the main thread. This pattern appears to not have any end, and has repeated itself many times, both before and after the forum catastrophe, with a few occasional tweaks to the details. It is rumored that Chobit enjoys watching this and that it is all a secret ploy to keep her thread at the top of the page even if it's been a while since the last image.

I actually enjoy the cycle. Chobit, initiate another cycle now please.

Does that mean... Being hunted down by Chobit is fun?

I don't find it fun. I get nightmares...

Hay would you like a AUG with SD and M203??? That must stop her if not I'll just bomb her from orbit unless she has her own space based SWMD?

(O and which out for Hans!!(oh and if you don't know who Hans is look this>http://tgchan.org/wiki/Pixel_Adventure))

Edited by botse

Does that mean... Being hunted down by Chobit is fun?

I don't find it fun. I get nightmares...

I'll give you a Plague I orbital cannon. Drops canisters containing Neocellium, which can kill of the entire population of a county. Some people become mutants called Necrosapiens. Use it for defense. Misuse will result in arrest by the Seal Army.

pages of insane rant

You know what I do to people who let things get out of hand on my threads? I introduce them to AK-103-chan~<3

945685_574744339226272_971579889_n_by_valhalla_studios-d640ht4.jpg

Oh ROFLcopteeerrrrr~<3 You hear that? It's the pitter-patter of tiny feet and huge combat boots!

Edited by chobit-389