101+ Impossible/stupid requests

144) Mountable water pistols for washing debris in orbit. Let's keep those discarded payload shrouds clean, people!

142 : futurama engines that dont move the ships at all , they just move the entire universe around the ship.
I thought Krakensbane worked sort of like that?

148. An enforcement mechanism to make players use SRBs on first stages, or do LOR-like (MOR?) Mun missions.

79: We should be able to select a cool ship that we have made, then we should be able to order a small model of it that sits on a stand with the name of the ship engraved into it.

Actually, pre forum crash, I suggested on some thread, that they could make real life replicas of the stock parts, but have magnets where attachment nodes go, or on the sides that attach radically. Decouplers could use springs. To be really fancy, engines could have flashing lights.

...wait why am I telling you guys this?

I should be grabbing my drafting tools and looking for a manufacturer!

$ :P $

Actually, pre forum crash, I suggested on some thread, that they could make real life replicas of the stock parts, but have magnets where attachment nodes go, or on the sides that attach radically. Decouplers could use springs. To be really fancy, engines could have flashing lights.

...wait why am I telling you guys this?

I should be grabbing my drafting tools and looking for a manufacturer!

$ :P $

Invest into 3-D printer :sticktongue:

So I thought we should have a thread on all the impossible/daft/stupid ideas we may have from time to time, I'm not expecting any solutions to these, it's meant in good humour.

With that in mind..

8 Can I build a tiki bar on Laythe? And stock it with beer and wine for my Kerbals?

Feel free to contribute..

Umm... Seriously? Why can't we have this? I want a tiki bar ...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.