What if Humans and Kerbals met?

lyndonguitar

Lets say the world of Kerbal Space Program is real, the sun Kerbol is real, and all its planets and life. and somehow in the future, These two met, either by probes, manned mission, radio signals, in whatever way you can imagine, etc

What do you think would happen? share your thoughts

Think about how hard it was for NASA to land on mars. I do not think that they would be able to bring anything big to kerbal if they got there, let alone bring anything back. There is no way they would be able to attack kerbin in any way shape or form.

We'd have to be in awe at the speed at which they develop and the ease at which they launch moon missions/interplanetary missions.

That's because Kerbals don't have the concept of economy and money, Everything is just free, at least for now :)

We'd have to be in awe at the speed at which they develop and the ease at which they launch moon missions/interplanetary missions.

Not to mention how relatively indestructible they are. Being marooned on an airless planet is more prolonged boredom instead of a death sentence.

If Humans and Kerbals met, I guarantee that the devs at squad would be getting a few interrogation sessions from the CIA or other organisations. Oh and the kerbals would be laughing at human space technology every second.

I think if humanity met extraterrestial life we wouldn't start an offencive but rather try communicate and study.

We would pretty much extinct them if they killed just one human.

I think if humanity met extraterrestial life we wouldn't start an offencive but rather try communicate and study.

We would pretty much extinct them if they killed just one human.

If they met any country but America or the DPRK...

Those two would shoot nukes first and ask questions later.

Also, why would they want us?

If they could get here, then they want out numerous minerals.

Humans have a violent nature while Kerbals are strictly peaceful. However, a human tends to go nuts when travelling for years in a small capsule while a Kerbal doesn't mind extreme long space-flights, extreme cases like Jebediah even thrive on it ... ! As mentioned before, the human race is violent but will analyse and approach an unknown vessel (Kerbal vessel) with extreme care, while the reckless Kerbals probably put a probe on a large SRB and fire it towards a human vessel to 'investigate'. Long story short: I wouldn't feel comfortable when travelling through the Kerbal system ... !

"My, look at how short you are!"

The first words spoken at the initial contact between humans and Kerbals. :P

Human: "My, look at how short and green you are!"

Kerbal: "Gosh, have you really only managed manned missions to your own moon!? How 0.12 of you!"

-sullen silence-

Humans have a violent nature while Kerbals are strictly peaceful. However, a human tends to go nuts when travelling for years in a small capsule while a Kerbal doesn't mind extreme long space-flights, extreme cases like Jebediah even thrive on it ... ! As mentioned before, the human race is violent but will analyse and approach an unknown vessel (Kerbal vessel) with extreme care, while the reckless Kerbals probably put a probe on a large SRB and fire it towards a human vessel to 'investigate'. Long story short: I wouldn't feel comfortable when travelling through the Kerbal system ... !

I could totally see something like this happening...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.