HoY's KSP Tutorial Video's

HoY

Starting this up again, going to film the tutorials over again with proper commentating and some background music!

First video is up and ready, I will be posting all the new videos in this thread as I film them.

If you have a tip or trick you want added to the list, let me know!

Part 1: Using Multi-Docking port connections in the VAB

Part 2:Asparagus Staging for Beginners!

Part 3:Onion Staging for Beginners!

Part 4:Pancake Staging! (And why you should probably not use it)

Part 5:Docking two ships with no RCS using MechJeb!

The Full Playlist is on my channel

Edited by HoY

Thank you, and of course I don't mind!

I'm going to stick quite closely to the construction aspects of the game for my videos, as there are already many people helping with the other thing like piloting, docking, and orbital mechanics. I know a lot of the tricks with the VAB and SPH it's just a matter of making them presentable :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got a question. Do people want to see more MechJeb tutorials or construction method tutorials? I have a lot more of both I have been thinking about recording, but with my work schedule I need to pick and choose which I do first

Alright I think I can manage that. I'll try to get another one out tonight instead of just playing and working on my own space program lol. Or two actually. Engine clustering and populating are both easy enough. I'll tackle some other more complicated VAB tricks coming up after these

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely am! I'm currently on the other side of the country with my family until July 4'th (I live quite far away for work)

That was the reason I wanted to make my own tutorial videos. I've seen a lot of videos from people that are trying to teach or show something but they spend a little too much time trying to make the video into something more than instructional. Plus I have a little trouble with certain accents, so a Canadian who speaks with an American accent should be fairly easy for anyone to understand lol.

If I could send my thanks in some physical way, I would. I have just gotten the game and have simply been attaching rockets and launching, playing around with what it takes to get into orbit. Your construction videos are an eye-opener and not something that a newbie can think of themselves. So, I very much appreciate you taking the time and effort to put these together. BIG help from here at the Kerbal Space Innovators Program in Tampa Bay.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.