Construct a space port in space

The race for a massive station in orbit is on!!!!

So what you have to do

-build a station in orbit that can dock at least 10 interplanetary vessels and refuel them

-has room for 10 or so kerbals

-has a dry dock for shuttles and probes

-mods are fine but stock is what we are going for here

i have no ideal what I'm doing

Edited by senoiurkabls

If you want a fast cheap computer you should learn to assemble one yourself then optimise it for gameplay. That way you can get the most out of every buck. And yeah, it should be a desktop.

I have a $400 laptop and it can run ksp just fine, at least try something to post for the op but to be honest that ship capacity will be very hard to play with even on the most powerful computers we have here.

This thread is being derailed. I paid $400 for a Dual-core Sandy Bridge PENTIUM laptop from Asus that has an intel HD 2000. I can play KSP fine on moderate-low settings, and can play TF2 with a low-poly pack. Consider this thread derailed.

If you made the challange 'cus you want to see many cool space-station I reccomend just go on youtube and search for some "kerbal space station" and check out some of threads where people present their work. Theres so much cool stuff to check out there - no need for a (boring) challange to find it :). I mean, this is one of the things people do when they start to get the hang of orbiting spacecrafts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.