Docking

Space.exe

Hey guys drawingnvada here i made a space station well sorta i got the design but im new so i dont know how to dock and i was wondering is someone could do it for me i will give something in return my skype is zander.foster1

Not to sound like a jerk, but don't you already have a this exact same thread [thread=28815]here[/thread]?

What this person said.

Also, please start using punctuation. The easier you make it for people to read your post, the more likely you are to get a decent reply from it. It also shows effort on your part which is especially important when you're asking people to do stuff for you.

I had a look at the How to section on the forum here and quick search came up with 2 posts that may help you with rendezvous and docking.

here and here may be helpfull.

or you could try Mechjeb ... *flails head side to side looking for the snipers* it's what i use.

Dont Panic ... I have found docking slow and even with Mechjeb I have panic moments where I feel the craft is about to smash into the station, nothings perfect .. especially if I'm in controll ! :D

Allways good fun, sometimes even real flashy with lots of fire and loud booms.

or you could try Mechjeb ... *flails head side to side looking for the snipers* it's what i use.

Dont Panic ... I have found docking slow and even with Mechjeb I have panic moments where I feel the craft is about to smash into the station, nothings perfect .. especially if I'm in controll ! :D

Allways good fun, sometimes even real flashy with lots of fire and loud booms.

You can start using Mechjeb to learn how it's done, then try to do it yourself. The only downside to mechjeb is i feel it uses way more RCS than if you do it manually so you'll have to build your ships with more fuel

You can start using Mechjeb to learn how it's done, then try to do it yourself. The only downside to mechjeb is i feel it uses way more RCS than if you do it manually so you'll have to build your ships with more fuel
that's why my tugs all have an engine attached to the rear to counter this.

Hey guys drawingnvada here i made a space station well sorta i got the design but im new so i dont know how to dock and i was wondering is someone could do it for me i will give something in return my skype is zander.foster1

Dont give up! I used to never able to dock at all. I try and try and try. I hate it so bad. Til someone suggest me jebmech. So Once I use it. I hate it too LOL. But once you learn how to use mechjeb. Dock will become easy. Once you make your successful of 5 dock. You will find it VERY VERY easy. Believe me, it's serious easy to dock with meshjeb than without one.

What other have said... Docking is just one hurdle you have to get over. It's tough at the start but if my morphine addled brain can handle it then anyone can.

Check out my sig for some assistance (not my tutorials but a couple of guys who have pulled together some good stuff).

I can't say i am a KSP pro, but i think docking is just something you have to learn. after many, many attempts i docked together my first station and i never felt prouder. Once you overcome the hurdle, you will likely become more confident about doing it. it just takes time. Everyone is different, but for me it took around 16 hours to do, and by the end of the week, my station was done; it sounds like a long time, but it isn't...

True, ive docked less than 10 times, but i know im getting better and more confident with it. Mechjeb is a good teacher if you follow what it is doing.

Another note, i do not know how many 'trouble docking' or 'help me dock' threads have been started, but each one is full of helpfull responses to the OP, on other forums, responses would be less helpull on a subject that is bought up so many times. Thanks to all that are keeping this forum great!! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.