Impossible Innovations

jandcando

I know whats wrong with them Badger, it's because those parts use .DAE files, there is a way in which to correct them and convert them to .mu files using the unity modeler, I just haven't had time to do it. I will make time probably tomorrow and sit down and fix them. @jandcando I have modelling experiance and am a game designer by training, but it's been a while, but I would love to help you out anyway that I can.

Is there a simple cfg fix so I can use the parts for .20?

no, its not simple, the borked parts are missing a particular part to make them into .mu files, I have been desperately trying to find time to work on them, but life is really getting in the way. I am gonna try to get rid of all distraction and work on them tomorrow, I know I said I was going to do that earlier but this time I mean it.

Also, I am creating empty version of the fuel tanks because I got them working with the kethane mod, I got the kethane converter to spit out deuterium, so this is opening up a whole WORLD of possibilities. stay turned for more.

-Æ

no, its not simple, the borked parts are missing a particular part to make them into .mu files

yeah I just tried to convert them to .20, just to to meet with failure. figure it would not just be as easy as adding brackets to the cfg

Hey guys I singed up to help you hout. IF you have both .DAE AND .mu files DELTE the .DAE file that's ALL. I got mine up and running. It's just a conflict of files.

Happy Racketeering :)

holy crap really? I've been wracking my brain for 5 days about this.

Err, anyone know why I am having the same texture issue (screenshot is posted on page 3) with the exact two engines (as shown in screenshot)? The mod worked just fine but today when I started up KSP, I saw the two having same problems again. I didn't install any mod that would overwrite Impossible Innovation's folder. I also tried deleting the .DAE file if .mu file is already there in each folder but it didn't do the trick. ;.;

Hey guys I singed up to help you hout. IF you have both .DAE AND .mu files DELTE the .DAE file that's ALL. I got mine up and running. It's just a conflict of files.

Happy Racketeering :)

you sir are a godsend remove the .DAE and all is well......

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't care how cheaty this pack is, It's my favorite pack. It's light weight and allows me to actually have fun in KSP. I don't like building massive ships that require a billion engines or tanks. With this, I can have a huge ship powered by only a couple engines with a single large tank. Very fun.

well, I guess we can't really start complaining yet, it has only been 2 weeks since he last signed in to the site. I think this was an awesome idea, too. I'm just wondering if it's going to be too buggy for me to use, and cause constant crashes. can anyone else confirm 0.21.1 compatibility / functionality and / or fixes?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was gonna post my own thread offering up some 3D and texturing skills, however I've used your addons and they've been a massive help. Drop me a PM if you want me to model and texture some parts for you. (I'm not up to speed with unity but I've got a wealth of experience in other engines so I should be able to adapt no problem)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.