[v1.2]KSP - Silisko Edition

NovaSilisko

Good point. To hell with the engine expansion pack!

Aye that\'s a good idea. Less is more, especially when playing with this pack. The double length 1m was a welcome addition, and I wouldn\'t stop you from making a longer 2m tank to help those of us with shitty work PCs. Functionally though, this pack has everything it needs as it is.

Also: Props.

0.9 is going to be mostly about improving the looks of the pack and doing some final tweaks. There\'s quite a few models and textures that need a bit of work.

If you ask me Nova, the pack is already amazing and looks great. Thanks for your countless amounts of hard work for the community. Your pack makes me feel like I\'m playing the in the future of KSP.

Tweaked liquid engines 1 and 5 (now both have the same Isp rating, overall efficiency increased slightly for both)

hello all,

i am a little curious - just to know what is wrong in my thinking...

thus the question:

how is it that efficiency increased, when for both engines the Isp (which is the efficiency of engines) is lower than it was in the previous version?

hello all,

i am a little curious - just to know what is wrong in my thinking...

thus the question:

how is it that efficiency increased, when for both engines the Isp (which is the efficiency of engines) is lower than it was in the previous version?

The Isp is 265s now, up from 255s. I forget what liquidengine5 was before though.

You can reinforce wobbly joints with struts spanning to the parts on either side of the problem decoupler. I\'ve never seen them not break away when the decoupler was activated, and the resulting rocket is much less flaccid..

Have some 0.9:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/575558/KSP%20Silisko%20Edition%200.9.zip

http://www./?0eqcuxmsx931ngy

Changelog:

New textures for all fuel tanks

New texture for solidbooster 2

All solid boosters tweaked slightly

Added small decoupler shroud (1m, leaves an interstage ring attached to the upper stage)

Tried to make parachute textures better, failed